chapter 2

at sunset's house
———————————————————————
sunsets pov

I woke up to the vibration of my phone and it was a text from flash. Why is he texting me at 5 in the fucking morning.

I grabbed my phone to see what he said.

"hey sunset, sorry for texting you so early but i need your help with something."

"why the fuck do you you need my help at 5 am?"

"Well my girlfriend gabby, wants to have a dinner with all of my friends. So that includes you and the rest of your friends and their boyfriends or girlfriends."

"What why?"

"Because she wants to meet everyone, especially you."

"Um ok whatever. I'll text everyone later because none of them are up. What restaurant are y'all thinking of?"

"She wants to go to Canterlot Buffet."

"WHAT! That place is really expensive and there's a dress code and I don't feel like dressing up."

"Please sunset! She really wants to meet you!"

"Ugh fine. I'll talk to you later then. Bye!"

With that I put my phone down and fell back to sleep.

————Time skip 5 hours later————

I woke up and it was 10:30. I picked up my phone and went on some social media apps and check them.

After I did that I went down stairs to make breakfast. My parents were both cops so they left really and came back home really late. Most of the time the never came home and just slept at the office which I didn't really mind.

I picked my phone up and started to text the girls

"Hey guys, so Flash want all of as, even y'alls special someone, to go out to eat tonight at Canterlot Buffet. So are you guys up for it?"

"Aj and I are in but can someone pick us up because my car is in the shop and Aj's is being used by Big mac."Rainbow dash said.

"I can pick y'all up." I said.

"Timber and I can go what time is it at?" Twilight asked.

"We're meeting at 5:30 so be ready by then"

"We can go." Rarity said.

"Me and Cheese can go but why somewhere so fancy?" Pinkie asked.

"I have no idea that's what his girlfriend wanted."I said.

"Discord and I have some things to do before so we might be a tad late but we'll still make it." Fluttershy said.

"Okay then i'll see you guys at 5:30." I said ending the conversation.

I'm really going to be alone and now I have to pick Aj and Rainbow which is great.

Holy shit I need to find out what to wear.

                 ———-time skip———-

I changed into a red skinny dress with a black jean jacket. Not really my style but it will work for now.

I went to my car and drove to Rainbow's house.

I got there and I called saying i was here and her and Applejack walked out.

They were sweaty? I wonder why?

They got in the car Applejack in the front and Rainbow in the back.

"Hey guys why are you so sweaty?" I asked.

They both blushed hard. Like really hard.

"Let's just say we were having "fun"." Rainbow said.

I already knew where this was going and didn't want them to continue.

"Umm ok then?" I said in concern.

"Well you look nice." Aj said.

"Thank you y'all do too."

I was like Rainbows and Aj's daughter. They always helped me and I always helped them when they needed me.

"So are you excited because I am. This place is amazing but hella expensive." RD said.

"Yeah it is expensive but I didn't really wanna come."

"Why?"

"Because everyone one else has someone to go with except me." I said in a sad voice.

"Hey you have us so your not alone." Applejack said

Soon enough we got there and I saw everyone standing outside saying hi to each other.

"Okay sunset just get through this night without any problems."I said to myself.