chapter 3

Sunsets pov

We walked up to the group and said hi to everyone.

"Hi, you must be sunset! I'm Gabby and it's so nice to meet you!" she said in a cheerful voice.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I said with the energy.

Then I went over to Flash and he smiled at me but he noticed I was looking down.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a worried voice.

"Oh nothing, everything is fine."

"Sunset i've told you this multiple times. I know when's somethings wrong."

"Ok there is something wrong but i'll tell you later okay?"

"okay fine."

We walked up with the rest of the group and sat now. I sat in between Twilight and Applejack.We order drinks some alcohol and some just soda. I just got soda because I have to drive but Applejack and Rainbow both got alcohol based apple cider. I tried a bit of Aj's and it was actually really good.

We all started talking about random things and then we all saw Fluttershy and Discord walking in. They said their hellos and sat down with us.

I was very quiet. And everyone seemed to notice. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Soon enough all the girls came in except Gabby.

"Okay sunset cut the act, what's the matter."Twilight kinda snapped at me.

"I don't want to tell y'all because then you guys will make fun of me." I said.

"We would never make fun of you darling." Rarity said kindly.

"Yeah we would never make fun of. I don't know why you would think that." Twilight said.

"Well I uhh.." I couldn't tell them I was to scared to. I trust them with all my heart but I don't if i should tell them.

"Come on sunset. We've got your back so just spit it out." Rainbow said.

"I MISS FLASH OKAY!" I then slapped my mouth with my hand because I practically yelled it.

"Well that was the answer I was not expecting." Fluttershy said.

"Well if you still like him you should tell him how you feel." Aj said.

"I cant he's already dating Gabby and I cant ruin their relationship. They both look so happy together."

We all talked about the situation for a little and the. We left the bathroom and sat back down at the table and Flash gave me a look when he saw my watery, red eyes. I realized Gabby was gone but I didn't really worried about her right now.

Gabby's pov

Flash asked me to go check on the girls. I did what he asked and went to the bathroom but I couldn't open the door. They must of locked it.

I guess i'll just wait out here and wait for them. Then i hear someone yell. It came from the girls bathroom. It was sunset saying she misses Flash! What! She knows Flash is mine now and not hers anymore!

I heard the door unlock and ran behind something so they wouldn't see me.

After they were gone I followed them back to the table.

I kept giving Sunset dirty looks and she seemed confused. Good! She should be because Flash is mine all mine!

Sunsets pov

Gabby kept giving me dirty looks and Flash kept looking at me with worried in his face. I was going to tell him what was wrong with me but now i'm anxious.

Soon enough we left the restaurant and everyone left except for me, Aj, Rainbow, Flash, and Gabby. Flash pulled me a side a started talking to me.

"Okay what's wrong. It looked like you were crying when you came out of the bathroom?"

"It's just that- I um- kinda sorta-.."

"Flash! we have to go!" Gabby yelled at him.

He told me to text him when I got home. Hopefully Gabby is not around when i text him.

I took RD and Aj home and went back to my house.

I took a shower and got ready for bed even though it was like 8:30. I wanted to text Flash but I couldn't because I think Gabby with home with him! So I waited until morning to text him.