chapter 5

The middle of the night

Flash's pov

Sunset sounded like she was dying. She was coughing none stop, throwing up, and just everything just sounded not okay.

I went up there and she was awake watching tv and she was crying.

"What's wrong?"I said with a worried voice.

"I don't fe-feel good." she said stuttering.

"Holy shit sunset I didnt know it was this bad, come on, im taking you the the ER." I said to her.

"I cant move."

"oh." I picked her up and her head was resting on my shoulder while I brought her to the car. She was crying and coughing, she didn't sound good what so ever.
———————————————————————

At the ER

Sunsets pov

I was placed in a hospital bed and they told me I had a really bad case of the flu.

"I'm really sorry Flash."

"Why are you sorry"

"Because you had to take care of me and now you have to stay here over night and watch me."

"You shouldn't be sorry, you got sick and I will take care of you it I have too."

"But what about Gabby?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like she'll think your cheating on her with me."

"Oh no no no, she knows your a really good friend of mine so ill be fine."

"Oh ok. Well i'm going to sleep and I think you should try too."

"Ok goodnight."

"Night."
———————————————————————
The next morning

sunsets pov

I woke up feeling a lot better which was good but Flash was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and went on to 100s of messages from the girls asking if I was okay. I said I was and then I went on to snap chat. For some reason I was put on Gabby's private story and so were the girls. The name was like "Girls only and no dudes" what kind of name is that.

I open the story and it was Gabby kissing another guy!? Holy crap I need to tell Flash. My phone gets a message saying-

"SUNSET DONT TELL FLASH!!" Rainbow said.
"YOU CANT TELL HIM YET YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME!" Rarity said.

"HOW THE HELL DO YALL KNOW IM WITH FLASH." I said to them.

"He was the one who told us you were in the hospital." Twilight said.

"Oh that makes sense BUT I THOUGHT GABBY WAS A GOOD PERSON."I said in al caps.

"We did too but I guess not. And i think she also forgot that we were on here private story.." Rainbow said.

At that point I just put my phone down and looked at Flash. He doesn't deserve this.
He was sleeping so he had no idea what was happening. I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do..