chapter 6

sunsets pov

It's been a couple days since I was in the hospital and school started back up. I've been really quiet lately.. just around Flash not really the girls. I felt terrible and I wanted to tell him so bad.

I was in 3rd period and I had Flash in my class which was even worse because I sit right next to him.

"Ok class turn your books to page-" she was cut of by someone entering the room

"Oh I totally forgot we were getting new students today, you must be Gabby." The teacher said.

WHAT- GABBY MOVED TO CHS— OH NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

Flash had a big smile on his face, he must have known she was coming.

"Hi yes I am Gabby!"

"Ok nice to meet you, you can go sit next to... umm.. Flash!" "Flash please raise your hand Flash."

He raised his hand a Gabby sat right next to him. I sat on the other side of Flash. But we would always talk and be partners because we didn't know anyone else in the class.

A couple minutes later I was called to vice principal luna's office. Huh? Why? Flash gave me a confused look and I gave him one back.

I walked down to her office passing all of my friends who secretly followed me.

I walked in and- WOAH

WHO IS THAT... HES SUPER CUTE.

"Hello sunset this is my son Solar." Luna said.

"Hi-i im sunset." I stuttered.

The girls pov

"I wonder why she's in there." Fluttershy asked.

"I mean there is a boy in there and i've never seen him before." Aj said.

Sunset walks out almost falling and she did but Rainbow caught her.

"I think i'm in love." Sunset said.

"Who was that." Rarity asked.

"It was vice principal Lunas son." Sunset said in a daze. " AND HES IN 3 OF MY CLASSES."

"First of all I didn't know she had a son, second what classes do you have with him." Rainbow said dropping Sunset on the floor.

"Oww, and- oh shit he has all the classes Flash is in with me."

"Well that's not good if you like both of them." Twilight said.

"Ughhhhh I wanna to go home."Sunset said.

"Uhhhh why is Sunset lying on the floor."Flash asked. He was holding Gabby's hand.

"She fell in love." Rainbow said.

"Umm with who?" He asked.

"Vice principal Lunas son." Pinkie said.

Gabby's face went wide and red. It's like she knew who he was.

"Ummm ok then but I feel like y'all should take her to the nurse." Flash said.

Sunset had hearts in her eyes. "Yeah I feel like we should." Rarity said.