chapter 9

sunsets pov

It's been a week now since the thing happened. I haven't talked to Flash and him and Gabby broke up. Everyone has been asking me why I haven't been talking to him but I won't tell them why.

"Sunset.." Flash said.
I ignored him.
" Sunset you have talked to me some day, I said i'm sorry like 100 times."

"I don't want to talk to you at this moment, now go away." I basically yelled at him.

Flash gave me a look and walked off. I was really mad at him for doing what he did. But knowing I still like him a bit just makes it even worse.

After school

I was walking to my house when I ran into Solar.

" Oh, sorry Solar I wasn't paying attention ." I said

"No need to worry, Its fine. Well what are you up to anyway?" he asked.

"Oh i'm going home because today has just been a mess with all that happened between gabby and Flash-.." I stopped myself when I said the last part.

"Wait what..?"

" I said nothing ." I said said in a nervous tone.

"No you said something about Gabby and Flash."

"No I didn't now I have to go. If you want to know ask your girlfriend. I think it's time for you to know. " I said as I walked off.

I left him standing there with him confused..

Later that day I was on my computer doing homework, but then my phone rang. It was from Flash. Ugh. I answered the phone and the first thing he said was "I need h-help" He said while he was groaning.

"What." I said already knowing what's wrong...

————————————————————

Sorry guys i haven't been posting. School has been a lot lately but I hope I will be posting more. Thank y'all for the support.