chapter 8

Sunsets pov

After all day today of not talking to anyone about what happened I called Flash over so I can talk about it with him.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door and dragged Flash up to room and locked the door.

"Ok so i'm sorry to say that Gabby is cheating on you.. BUT before you get mad the guy she is dating is also cheating on him with you."

"What.. so it's all her fault and not the guys fault?"

"Yes it's all Gabby's fault and to be honest I knew she was because she posted a picture of her kissing the other guy and I was gonna tell you but the girls said not too."

"Sunset why didn't you tell me we could've figured it out sooner!" he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to be heartbroken!"

"Well I am and you could've told me so I wouldn't be!"

Why is he acting like this.. he never yells at me.. even when we were dating.

"Why are you getting so mad at me?!" I said to him in a rude tone.

"Because if you would've told me I would have been fine now but now i'm just going to crying my eyes out for the next week or so."

"Flash i'm sorry I couldn't tell you." I said while starting to cry.

It was silent now. But all you could hear was Flash and I crying over different things. I hated being yelled at. I always cry when I get yelled at and I don't even know why.

"Well I guess you can leave now sense you probably don't want to talk to me."

"Sunset.. i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell-"

"No please just leave because you already knows what happens when I get yelled at."

I was very sensitive. As you can tell. But he was starting to make me mad.

"Sunset please."

"No just leave!" I said at him.

And with that he left. I was crying still because I felt bad but now at the same time I don't. I kinda hated Flash now but I still like him. Let's see how long that stays for..