Chapter 7

Sunsets pov

I went home after a long day of school and yes I did did go to the nurse because I really did pass out from love. But now i'm stuck. I like Flash and I like Solar but I know Flash and I've only talked to Solar for like 3 class periods. I don't know what to do now.

I feel like if I talk to Solar, Flash will be happy for me.

time skip to 7pm at sunsets house and pov

My phone started ringing and it was Flash.

"Hey." I said.

"Who was that guy you were talking to all the periods I was with you. You kinda left me by myself."

"Oh his name is Solar and he's new. He's also is vice principal Lunas son. And she asked me to show him around and talk to him. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering because I didn't have any Sunset rants today haha." He said with a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"Oh sorry it was just that you were talking to Gabby the whole 3rd period and then I got called to see him. But are you jealous?" I finally said to him.

"What no.. of course not I just want what's best for you, you know."he said in a sad voice.

"Oh.. um ok well I hope you have a good night with Gabby because I know she's with you."

"Yeah she is but can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure go for it."

"I feel like Gabby is seeing someone else."

My face went blank and I turned red and a loss of words.

"Sunset?"

"Uh whatttt umm why do you think that?"

"Um she always texting someone on her phone and she won't let me see who it is and she doesn't hang out with me that much anymore."

"Oh ok I can talk to her and see."

"Thanks Sunset."

"Yuppp."

Then he hung up the phone.

Shitttttt. He needs to know the truth and can't just hide it from him. Ughhh why does this have to happen.

time skip to the next day at school sunsets pov

Ok I need to talk to Gabby today and-

"Hey sunset."

"Oh heyy solar."

"So how have you been."he said with a cute voice.

"I've been good how about you?"

"I've been great actually my girlfriend and I went out the other night."

Great he has a girlfriend. Well there goes my shot of getting him.

"Oh how fun! What's her name?"

"Her name is Gabby."he said innocently.

What the actual fuck. SOLAR WAS THE GUY GABBY WAS KISSING IN THE PICTURE! OH NO NO NO! BUT SOLAR IS SO INNOCENT AND SWEET AND GABBY IS A BACKSTABBING CHEATER TO BOTH SOLAR AND FLASH!

"Oh nice I actually know Gabby."

"Oh you do, maybe we should all hang out one time. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No I used to but the way back freshman year."

"Oh ok well i'll see you around. Bye!" he did as he walked off.

This can't be happening...