chapter 4

The next morning

sunsets pov

It was the morning and i felt really sick. I couldn't get out of bed, that's how sick i felt. My parents are out of town and none of my friends can because they all have family stuff. Ughhhh i don't know who to text! Wait? I cant text Flash.

"Uh hey Flash?"
"Hey sunset"

"Are you busy today?"

"No why?"

"Okay umm so i'm like sick and I need someone to watch me because I can't move out of bed."

"Yeah definitely ill be there in 10."

"Thank you so much!"

Ten Minutes Later

no one pov

Flash is now at sunsets house and she opens the door to let him in.

"hey thanks for coming over."

"yeah no problem, are you ok-?"

He got cut off my sunset running to the bathroom to throw up.

"well there's my answer." he said.

He carried her with her legs around his waist and he's hands holding her butt. He didn't intentionally mean to grab there but he had no other choice. Sunset was passed out once she hit the bed and Flash didn't know what to do. He notice how peaceful she looked while sleeping and thought she looked cute.

Flashes pov

She sleeps so cute. Wait what i'm i thinking! I have a girlfriend! Ughhh now i can't get sunset off my mind.

Couple hours later

sunsets pov

when i woke up, i saw flash playing on my computer which i was fine with.

"Flashhhhh."

"Yeah?"

"Can you come her please."

He came up and sat on her bed.

"Yess"

"Can you get me a water please."

"Yeah."

"Thank you!"

He came back up with water and I drank it.
His phone started ringing and I took a guess that it was Gabby. And I was right. He answers it and walks out if the room.

Flash's pov
Gabby started calling me so I walked out of the room and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey babe! Can I come over today? I'm doing nothing all day and i'm bored." she said in a begging voice.

"Uhh not today because i'm not home"

"How come?"

"I'm taking care of... my brother.. yeah my brother because he's sick."

"Oh well okay I hope he feels better bye."

And with that she hung up.

I went back into the room and went back to sunsets bed but she wasn't there. Then i heard throw up sounds coming from the bathroom and ran to her.

I held her hair back as she did her business.

"Thanks." she said sadly.

"Hey why do you sound sad?" I asked.

"It's just you have to take care of me while i'm really sick and i don't want you to get sick."

"If i get sick i get sick. Your one of my best friends and i would always take care of you if i have too."

"Thank you." she said starting to smile.

"But if this goes on all night i'm sleeping over and taking you to the doctor tomorrow." I told her.

"But Flash I cant-" she was cut off by me saying "No buts i'm staying if your really this sick."

"Fine."