Welcome to Bristol

ahh good morning sunshine, the sun is shining, a fucking alarm clock is going off and Jim is telling everyone to shut the fuck up. 

Amazing morning routine like usual. Thank god you didn't get completely wasted like Effy last night but we both are used to it, Holy shit its 7:48am school starts in 12 mins 

Y/N: Effy get the  fuck up we are late *jumping on the bed*

Effy: Oh my god you fucking scared me, okay fine *Effy gets out of bed with only underpants and a baggy top looking like a absolute hobo*

meanwhile in the hallway Jim is shouting at Tony to get out of the bathroom... as usual he needs to take a shit but he's stupid enough to  think that tony isn't there and teleports. You and Jim never really liked each other but that's fine 

your getting dressed into this baggy black and grey short sleeved top and a gold necklace with some legging shorts and Effy is wearing a baggy dress with jewellery then u both go downstairs for some egg toast and tea.

Y/n: morning Anthea 

Anthea: Good morning i left some toast for u and Effy so eat them quick before your late-

*Jims comming down the stairs angry as hell*Jim: WHY CANT I TAKE A SHIT IN MY OWN HOU- oh ...your here? *Jim looks at Tony* 

Tony: i think that locks busted again *Tony looks at Jim* Dont you think?

Jim: Bollucking fucking twatting lock *he walks upstairs* FOR FUCKS SAKE ANTHEA WHERE IS MY DRILL *anthea sighs* Anthea: in the bathroom under the sink Jim: BUGGERING SHIT FUCK

*you Effy and Tony are looking at each other laughing* Effy: come on Y/N we are late

*y/n and Effy are walking and Effy takes a fag out of her pocket and gives one to you*

Effy: your gonna need 2 for this shitting day*she gives u another*

y/n: thanks Eff

*20 minuets walking u arrive to this big ass school and u and effy sit down and light up a fag until this girl walks over all exited*

pandora: EFFY Where have you- Oh hi nice to meet you im Pandora and im useless Ive heard so much about you! *she takes her hand out for a shake*y/n: *you look at effy with a smirk and shakes her hand* Lets go! come on eff!

*you 3 walk in and see lodes of people* you: where do we go first? effy:the gym for some sort of meeting 

*you 3 walk in and sit down in the top middle seat and u look around and see these 3 boys looking at you and effy and u smirk*

Effy: ignore them, what's your first lesson?

you: erm History in room b13

effy: same ill show u around later, panda?

pandora: Yeah Eff?.. oh erm hair and nails in a18

Doug: *with megaphone* EVERYONE SILENCE EVERY- OI YOU SHUT UP!!!

headteacher: OKAY that's enough doug *turns around and stared at him then turns back* Hello roundview college Im your head teacher there was a lot of serious things that happened last year SO these are all the things you must NOT do if you do you will be INSTINTLY expelled, No smoking, No drinking, No sex or sex toys, No kissing , No disrespect to teachers, No fires, No glue, No afterschool hours and most importantly NO porn ! Understood?!

y/n : Haha goodluck for them *effy silently laughs*

(i will carry on with this later! i hope you like the story so far and type who's endgame or any ideas towards it)