The Narration!(Part Two)

2.Feelings about Christian Grey

"You previously said that some people know you well.Why do I get a feeling that it's not true!"

          She thought he is different than the facade he creates in the eyes of the world..The way he dresses himself..his grey tie!*_*

          She was in awe with him the first time she saw him..his chivalry,decency and his smoldering grey eyes took away her breaths in a go!

       No man had ever affected Ana like Christian did.She was completely smitten by him in their very first formal meeting.

       He was allegedly thought over as a homosexual(gay)as he was never photographed with a female..

        A most eligible billionaire bachelor is a mystery for all.He was adopted at the four by his foster parents Grace and Carrick Grey with a elder brother Elliot Grey and a later adopted younger sister Mia Grey.

Yet he himself came down to the shop where she worked,tried his level best to meet her again and again and to persuade her to nod a yes to the relationship,to the contract that he wanted with her.Well that relationship was the only relationship he knew.Why is he the way he was?Why is he so controlled and conserved?What is his fifty-shades-of-fucked-up past??Why can't just love her like normal people?Be a normal couple?Why is he so frightened to fall in love?

She bends all what she can to continue the relationship.The presence of Christian had becom her oxygen.She Is immensely intimidated by him and that's quite evident !...

She would see different shades of Christian..a different Christian at his office where he would be firm,confident,controlled and highly professional;a Christian with his family there he would be polite,considerate and thankful but she had a shade of Christian specially for herself the vulnerable Christian,a Christian who wouldn't bear anyone's touch,couldn't sleep beside anyone. The Christian in the playroom was a perfect fit to the definition of the dominant,he was stern,harsh yet pleasurable,sexy and tremendously hot.He controls his life a way too much.He controls her a too much.Timely meals,sleep,her pill rather her complete health is a major concern for him.Even after all this..He is still a secret yet to be revealed!

Throughout the book Ana has been very inquisitive about Christian.She tries everyway to know him better and get as much of information as possible.His complex behavior,intolerance of being touched.What was it that haunted his present?his birth parents?His ex-girlfriend?Mrs.Robinson?

   Why was Christian bind to contract?Love isn't a contract,why isn't he like any other normal man?

     All of these questions hover your mind while reading...E.L.James has splendidly written the description of Christian Grey.

************************************

Thankyousomuch for reading
TBC
Till then
Love.laugh.live.