The Fateful Interview!

Well firstly I would like to give away a big Thankyou to all the readers who read this piece of art.
I'm a overjudgy person.I think I'm not always upto the mark.
I welcome all your reviews,suggestions,recommendations with open arms.
Thankyousomuch :*
Hugs and kisses

A interview was scheduled of Christian Grey,CEO of Grey Enterprises Holding for a student magazine by Katherine Kavanagh."But thank God for common flu" as Christian quotes it,her roommate Anastasia Steele meets Christian Grey for the interview. The meeting with The.Most.Eligible.Billionaire.Bachelor.Christian Grey was not so easy.She had tried for eight months to get the interview hitched it's because he had many other better things to do than to give away interviews for the college student magazine.

Entering the Grey house,Anastasia was astounded by the grandeur,professionalism and sophistication of the people.She knew nothing about this guy and she had to interview him.Holy cow!She kinda felt left out or isolated.She didn't fit into the picture.
.  I am beginning to wish I’d borrowed one of Kate’s formal blazers rather than wear my navy blue jacket.  I have made an effort and worn my one and only skirt, my sensible brown knee-length boots and a blue sweater.  For me, this is smart.

With a list of questions to ask and a recorder she enters the reception.Many blondies are around.She suspects his interest in the blonds.

Entering his cabin she makes a bizarre.She trips down.Oh!Not so good entry!Christian gives her a hand and some moments later they start with the interview.

"You seem very young,To what do you owe your success?" was her first question followed by a couple more to which his answers are apt as for a experienced entrepreneur.Being so young Grey reached heights of success was yet another astonishment.

Ana read each of the question. She even blabbered out "Are you gay?"

That changed Christian's expressions.

"No,Miss.Steele.I'm not"

A employee cracks open the door to inform Christian about his next meeting to which he asks her to cancel.

"Tell me more about you!"

To which she has no particular answer.I mean she wasn't going to give a interview herself.

Christian take her to a tour of his office.He's quite persistent on knowing het more which Anastasia fails to understand and takes an exit.

She doesn't know what's on her plate in future.

************************************

For those who have read the book are familiar to the quotes,but those who haven't read it ASAP.

It's a beautiful book.

TBC

Till then
Love.laugh.live.