The elevator scene!

When I read this scene,It still brings goosebumps to my skin and I start blushing and giggling for God knows what reason.But yeos thats the effect of that scene of me.

Christian was sure that he would persue Ana to say a yes to what he had planned.He saved her for her Friend José who was trying to kiss her forcefully when she was horribly drunk as they just wrapped up their final exams.For that was not all Christian took Ana to hotel Heathman where he was staying and put her to bed..like actually undressed her made her wear other clothes.

The next morning when Ana woke up she was alone in the bed with a headache and no clue where she was.

She sees a glass of orange juice and some tablets.Advil.She quitely gulps the tablets down and take a sip of the juice.

He turns up moments later.Maybe from a jog because he profusely sweating.

" You need to eat. That's why you were so ill. Honestly Anastasia, it's drinking rule number one." He runs this hand through his hair, and I know it's because he's exasperated. "Are you going to continue to scold me?"

"Is that what I'm doing?"

"I think so."

"You're lucky I'm just scolding you." "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after the stunt you pulled yesterday. You didn't eat, you got drunk, you put yourself at risk."

That's so authoritative,intimidating and sexy on many levels.Christian Grey is a mystery for Ana.
Why is he the way he is??

She has nothing to say at all after that.She gets ready and they sit to have breakfast.She thanks him for the clothes and asks why did he give her those books

"Well, when you were nearly run over by the cyclist - and I was holding you and you were looking up at me - all kiss me, kiss me, Christian,"

he pauses and shrugs slightly,

"I felt I owed you an apology and a warning."

He runs his hand through his hair. "Anastasia, I'm not a hearts and flowers kind of man, I don't do romance. My tastes are very singular. You should steer clear from me."

He closes his eyes as if in defeat. "There's something about you, though, and I'm finding it impossible to stay away. But I think you've figured that out already."

My appetite vanishes. He can't stay away!

"Then don't," I whisper.

He gasps, his eyes wide.

"You don't know what you're saying."

"Enlighten me, then."

Well throughout the book Ana is always inquisitive and curious to know about Christian and his past.She bends hell and heaven to know about him.Does whatever she can!

Soon they decide to meet for dinner and Christian decides to escort her till the car.

They enter the elevator(here comes the best part)the elevator is empty except for the two of them

The elevator arrives, and we step in. We're alone. Suddenly, for some inexplicable reason, possibly our proximity in such an enclosed space, the atmosphere between us changes, charging with an electric, exhilarating anticipation. My breathing alters as my heart races. His head turns fractionally toward me, his eyes darkest slate. I bite my lip.
"Oh, fuck the paperwork,"
he growls. He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy shit. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this. My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow erotic dance that's all about touch and sensation, all bump and grind. He brings his hand up to grasp my chin and holds me in place. I am helpless, my hands pinned, my face held, and his hips restraining me. . I feel his erection against my belly. Oh my... He wants me. Christian Grey, Greek god, wants me, and I want him, here... now, in the elevator.

Hehehehe..I love this part the most!She has this inclination towards this man and she is so purely narrating her first kiss with Christian Grey.

***********************************
There's nothing for me to say about this part as it self-descriptive but just made an attempt

Well,Thankyousomuch for all those who made time to read this throughout.I so glad to the response.It's really overwhelming

TBC

Till then

Love.laugh.live.