The Precisely Detailed Contract!

Well,to begin with Thankyousomuch for all the readers to read through this.
Further,I'm hoping writing the second book's review and the first book in Christian's perspective.
I look forward to the response
Love,
Niki_3105

There are basically two contracts

1.Non-disclosure Agreement

2.The consenting agreement to act as a Submissive.

The previous was the one I had come across a number of times.

High end confidential meetings include the NDA often.But,the later was a complete unknown territory for me all together.

The BDSM concept was never heard.Being in Indian,precisely an orthodox Maharashtrian family I never heard of physical intimacy till I had a lecture on Sex Education in Grade 9.

Well coming to the contract,the contract is actually " A Precisely Detailed One" with the basic details like parties to the contract,the location,the availability,the exercise,the rules...

The contract had all the possible aspects a human mind could think.

It has very particular instructions about the submissive's submission,the detailed information of what was going to happen to her,what was she in for,what were supposed to be her aims.

The contract claimed that both the parties would acquire pleasure and satisfaction.But,reading the whole contract I felt it was more of a pleasure to the dominant nevertheless it might be false as I had idea what it was practically.

Further,there are the soft limits and hard limits.The dominant considers the soft limits.But a thing to note he will "consider" not binding that he would constrain from following those.Whereas the hard limits were a actual no!There were curious and frightening mentions of things like canning,suspension,etc.Being unknown to the world of intimacy it was fascinating to read about this.

The contract explicitly mentioned all the possibile toys and stuff that would be used in the act.

The contract mention a term safeword.The Safeword "Yellow" will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive is close to her limit of endurance. The Safeword “Red” will be used to bring to the attention of the Dominant that the Submissive cannot tolerate any further demands.  When this word is said the Dominant’s action will cease completely with immediate effect.

The contract forbids the submissive not to involve herself in any other sexual activity.

The submissive has to do anything seen fit by the dominant and without any hesitation,Wear what he gives,Eat regularly,take proper contraception,exercise and stay fit.

All in all,the contract and Christian Grey was altogether a code decipher by Ana and we readers as well.

I frankly had developed a dark feeling for Christian yet was curios to know what dark and horrifying past this handsome looking boy had...

**********************************

TBC

Till then

Love,laugh,live