Mrs.Robinson

Christian's world revolved around Elena Lincoln until Anastasia Steele stumbled in his office.This hot lady that brought his life in focus,gave him ultimate control and Christian's life hit a home run eventually making him the city's most eligible billionaire bachelor.The Grey Holdings owner had always been a mystery to everyone.His seldom public appearance,very few interviews made him more speculative and desirable.Not to forget his pretty face.After telling Anastasia what Elena(Mrs.Robinson)did to him was like gulping down a live squid for Anastasia. Call it a woman's tendency or whatever,Anastasia detests Elena.Every girl wants to be the only woman that her man adores.All Anastasia thinks is that she's wrecked child abuser who trapped the fifteen year old little Christian.

On the other hand, Christian thanks and owes Elena to introduce him to the BDSM world.Where he is the ultimate ruler,controls everything and protects his privacy.No romance,no intimacy,no feelings,no dates,no love. Maybe because of introduction to BDSM,he thinks his non-competent to love anyone or be loved.He also had feels for the hot Mrs.Lincoln,which she refused to acknowledge further fueling his non-competence.

Maybe that's why they say opposite attracts. Anastasia's feelings towards Elena or "Mrs.Robinson" are quite straightforward and clear.While Christian had a myriad of feelings for her.She is his only friend. As we move forward in the book series,you can clearly join the dots and fill in the gaps.

***********************

TBC

sorry! a very short part,as it is  description about the characters  of the story!