Billy (my friend) x Barney

Bold = Events during writing

Italics = A/Ns

(yes we did get permission from him to write this)

After a few months of dating Shrek, Barney got tired of Shrek only wanting him for his body. "Fine, JUST FUCKING LEAVE" Barney didn't even look back and said "Oh, I already am" and left the swam.

(PS this story was mainly written by Rave)

Barny was so humiliated, angry, he was being so stupid for not noticing that Shrek only wanted him for his body.. And the sex. A few hours later Barny starts getting hungry, so he goes to this cafe.. Sits at his table,"Hello! What can just get for you" The person says. "Get me a small espresso" Barny says.

The person goes and get Barny's coffee.. "Thank yo-" Barny froze up as he saw their face. They were so beautiful ( I'M SORRY BILLIE) "haha your welcome, also my name is Billy, were not supposed to give out names but your special."

Barny thought to himself,"WHAT AM I DOING I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE THIS FAST..but their so perfect nothing like Shrek." "O-oh yeah my name is Barny" The dinosaur says. "Oh I've heard of you before, well you seem nice here" Billy hands Barny a napkin with his number on it. "Call me when your bored!" "H-ot- I MEAN ALRIGHT YES FOR SURE I'LL CALL YOU HAHA" Omg that was so awkward Barny thinks in his head, I'm guessing I'll be bored all the time huh. "Great I'll see you again one day Barny!"

*time skip*

A few weeks later they were hanging out all the time, talking, making jokes, going places, this made Barny more happy than he was with his ex, and it made Billy even happier. "So uh- what do you wanna do now" Billy asked. "M-maybe we can watch a movie at your place, or at the cinema?" "Sure, but I don't know if I have eno-" "NO NO it's fine I'll pay everything is on me" Barny is trying to be the best he can.. I don't know what it was about billy but he just scant get enough if his voice" (I'M SO SORRY I WAS FORCED INTO IT)

*billy joins the chat*

Billy and Rave yelling at each other for some reason here

Billy is sad

Rave make billy happy again-

After arriving at the house Barny invited Billie in, of course he agreed and the walked into the house to eat . "I-ill be back I'm going to change" Barny says as he rushes up the stairs. *an hour later * "what's taking Barny so long I should check on him" Billie says as he walks up the stairs . The dino had such a nice home "Barny are you in he-" Billy freezes up as he sees Barny in some very tight shorts and a tank top" "O-OH BILLY ARE YOU OKAY? "

Billy and Rave starts writing

Billy finally found the words he wanted to use, the words that don't make him sound like a creep." Uh.. yea— I-I was just coming to see what was taking you so long! " " O-oh " * awkward 1 minute of dead silence * " s-sorry "Billy says as he backs up into the hallway completely red. " maybe knock next time, idiot. " he thought to himself as he went back to the main room.

They both went back into the living room watching a show, but Billy couldn't resist looking at Barny's shorts. Seeing the outline for his cock made him horny, but he couldn't say that out loud. "H-hey I wanted to talk to you about something" "Hm, what is it" "W-well I did have an ex that used me for my body..." Billy barley listened to anything he was to distracted by him being HORNY "o-oh I'm so sorry for that ahah"

" Mhm.. that's all he wan- " Barney stops talking and looks down at Billy. " H-huh, why'd you stop talking? " " .. no reason. The subject just makes me sad. " Of course billy heard everything Barney had said.

Barny notices Billy's (FUCKING GOD IF FEELS WEIRD SAYING THIS) hard cock , he blushes to the sight of it. "Y-yeah umm hah I-Im sor-sorry I don't know what happened aha" Billie smirks in response Barny was so adorable I couldn't resist "it's fine Barny I getting it , I don't know who would hurt you like that. You so perfect"

Barny starts heating up "aha thanks Billie but I'm not tha-" Barny gets cut off by (kill me-) something soft pressing on his lips but he closes his eyes and enjoys it. This goes on for a few minutes until Billie realized what he was doing "OH SHIT I'M SORRY I-" Barny puts his hand on billies mouth "sh it's alright I enjoy it heh."

(End here cause I don't wanna finish it and no body else did)