Big bird X Bob the Tomato part 3

Italics = a/ns

This was made by Nyx all by voidself

I was told that the story had an interesting plot so i decided to continue this onee

Also just in case anyone sees this story I'll write more stuff like this if you ask <3

But anyways let's get starteddd :D

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Big Bird received a message from someone unknown....

Big Bird opened his messages to read the unknown message. 

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Hello birdie

Who are you?

Why it's your dearest and closest friend

Spongebob

Oh... What do you want?

Just wanted to tell you a little something darling.

Bob accepted my date invitation 

I wanted to tell you so you can back off from him.

Oh, haha nice joke 😒 Now what did you want to actually tell me?

I'm serious. I asked Bob on a date and he said yes

He loves me more than you hun, and I need to make sure you know that

He's becoming my, slowly but surely, and you need to stay out of my way.

Oh stay out of YOUR way?? You're in the way of me and Bob's relationship

Plus you know he doesn't like you anyways..

So don't try saying dumb stuff to make me insecure about it.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to see Bob

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝'𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝚄gh he makes me so mad but, is what he said actually true?... No, pfft- no, way Bob hates his guts just like me. Right right of course he's just messing with me. Nothing to worry about I'm just overthinking again, just overthinking. 

Wait what was that noise? Big Bird turned to the corner of the hallway. Is that... Spongebob clinging onto...Bob?! No way, No way, It couldn't be. There is no way Bob is letting Sponebob be all up on him. I guess Spongebob was right huh..? "Maybe I should stay back." Big Bird walked the opposite way quickly before they noticed him. 

𝐁𝐨𝐛'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

I can't believe I'm doing this...ugh, I hate him so much. Personally I don't mind the other people who have little crushes on me and take stares when I walk by but, Spongebob was just a nuisance. I hate him so much, he interferes with me and Big Bird, and I just can't have him getting in the way of us. 

I have to remember why I'm doing this, for my love, Big Bird. Don't worry darling I'll make sure he doesn't get in our way anymore. "Aren't you eager to be with me, love?" I said to him. These words of love, pet names, and sweet tones should only be exclusive to Big Bird... I'll make sure I have the chance to take back every single of those words.

We walked to the exit of school,"Well babe I'm going to go get ready!" Spongebob said. "Oh, alright I'll be waiting~" I placed a fake smile on my face, as soon as he left my smile quickly went into a frown. God, he's so full of himself I hated walking with him while he shit talked Birdie, he has no idea of what's coming for him. A sadistic smile came across my face at the thought of what I'll plan for him as I walked home to get ready.

A few hours later

I had a nice suit on and made sure my green leaves looked nice, I have to fit the part. 'This is all for him...' I whispered to myself. I got in my car and started my way to The Ratatouille restaurant. While driving I pulled down my car's sun visor and smiled lovingly at my picture of me and Big Bird. I placed the sun visor back up and grinned with the thoughts of my plan for Spongebob.

...

"You have no idea what's going to happen...~"  

Sorry if this is short the next chapter will be longerrr