Jason x Ezekiel

Bold = events from the sever

Italics = a/n

This was made by Raven lol

also these are just ocs

Edited my Nyx or well Zee 

btw Nyx is Zee

Ezekiel was walking along to the park one day. He was going to meet his friend Jason there. They've known each other basically since birth and after that never left each other's side. "DUDE YOU MADE IT!" someone screamed from across the road. . It was Jason! "HEY JASON!" Ezekiel replied back running across the road. 

 Once he reached Jason he gave him a huge hug. Little did he know Jason's face was completely red. He really liked Ezekiel, like really liked him and he would do anything to just kiss him.. "Hello? Are you ok" Ezekiel asked "O-Oh yeah dude I'm perfect" Jason said with a smirk on his face "Great! Lets get going then" Jason looked at Ezekiel questioning what he meant by that.

 They get to this secret place in the woods with the words 'hide' out engraved onto the door. Ezekiel pushed Jason into the room and fell on top of him looking lustful. . Jason looked away blushing not wanting Ezekiel to see his crimson face but he knew. He then took Jason's chin and made him look into His eyes then Slowly came down to kiss him. Biting and licking his lips. Jason was shocked but quickly gave him and kissed back sitting up straight and tilting his head so the kiss would be deeper he then picked Ezekiel up by his ass and pinned him to the wall panting with a string of saliva attached to both of there mouths looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Jason came back for more kisses but instead went for Ezekiel's neck finding his love spot so he can claim what he owned.

Ezekiel was moaning intensely to this digging his nails into Jason's back, almost biting his lip hard enough for blood to start spewing out.

 Both of them grew harder wanting each other more..

 "Ahh well. Looks like someone needs attention down there." Jason says as he throws Ezekiel onto the beanbags in there kissing his collar bone, slowly undoing his button up.

Kissing him down all the way to his waist looking up for accessibility.. Jason waited for Ezekiel to give him permission Ezekiel nodded and he continued unbuckling his belt to continue, he lick the tip of his poker and took him all in "a-ahhgh~ fuck jason" Ezekiel say with lust in his voice.

Raven was yk making the story on discord and I jokingly joined 

btw this part isnt how it went down this is just what I wrote </3

Jason bobbed his head up and down on his shaft (JSKJSMNS) as he felt it twitch in his throat, his eyes watering up due to how large Ezekiel was. On the other hand Ezekiel had his head thrown bad whimpering Jason's name.

Raven:

WHY YOU CONTINUE T

I FUCKING HSD

SNBDBTJDJEJJ

JHWHAHAHAJSJHD

KMGJDGGGS

ANGERY

Jason then removed himself from the gerth of Ezekiel, getting up towering over him. "Now you have to help me out, you're fine with that hm?" Ezekiel looked down to see Jason's boner and he realized,"shit... he's bigger than me" he said to himself quietly. Not quietly enough though, Jason grabbed his chin and made him looked him in the eye. "You think it's too big to take?"

LMAO OKAY BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT 

He smirked in response and took his whole joystick into his mouth getting a quick reaction out of Ezekiel "A-AHH FUCK M-MAN~" Ezekiel says pushing Jason's head further down.

 Jason then picks his head up from Ezekiel's size and takes off his own pants kissing him roughly both of them breathing heavily "fuck your so beautiful" Jason says as he goes back to kissing Ezekiel's neck as he softly moans into Jason's ear. That turned him on even more and he started to roughly bite everywhere.

Mayor of Gayland 👍Today at 1:07 PMJUST PUT DICK OR PENIS
Professional Brain ScramblerToday at 1:07 PMLMAO
Lucifer.killmeToday at 1:07 PMNO IT MAKES IT FUNNY
Professional Brain ScramblerToday at 1:07 PMWE DO IT AS A JOKE
Mayor of Gayland 👍Today at 1:07 PMJUST WRITE COCK[1:07 PM]OH LMAOO
Professional Brain ScramblerToday at 1:07 PM"His magic wand"
Mayor of Gayland 👍Today at 1:07 PMBAHAHA
Professional Brain ScramblerToday at 1:07 PMJSJSJSJJSJSAJS

OKAY OKAY IMA STOP- 

This felt so amazing so pleasurable Jason soon laid down and put a condom around his flower. Looking up at Ezekiel who was blushing like crazy. .

"Cmon now Zek. You know you wanna ride my horse" Jason says Looking lustful, Ezekiel agrees and slowly turns around lowering himself onto Jason's wooden stick. As he slowly pushes him self all the way down adjusting to be more comfortable. After a few seconds he starts to bounce up and down softly moaning with each bounce.. Going a little bit faster each time "fuck Jason your so big" Ezekiel says while stroking himself off. They both were so close. To their finally, moaning and groaning like hell "FUcK im g-GOnna~ s-sHiT" Ezekiel says as he finishes off while Jason finishing seconds later. Jason turns Ezekiel around to face him and they start making out more.

 "God why didn't I realize how fucking hot you were" Ezekiel says panting while he kisses Jason deeper there wasn't a shower in the clubhouse so they went to Jump in the lake still never letting go of each other...