Bob x Big bird

Italics = A/N's

This was made by Nyx all by voidself

It was a nice bright school day...AND BIG BIRD WAS RUNNING LATE FOR CLASS! Big Bird rushed through the halls, and then BUMP he ran into someone. Not just anyone, his crush, Bob! Bob reached out his hand to the yellow feathered boy,"Hey big bird see your running late too!"

Big bird got up quickly on his own and said sorry multiple times while picking up Bob's stuff. Big bird handed bob his stuff while picking up his own and running too his class.

Big Bird's POV

(in his head) "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! I can't believe I bumped into, BOB! What if he thinks I'm a loser now!! No no...don't think like that he's your friend... I wish we were more than friends tho... OH NO I'M LATE!"

Bob's POV

(in his head) "Hm~.. Big bird is so adorable! I just want to hug him, and make him feel better about himself because of me!..I wanna kiss his face, and maybe other places while i'm at it. Make him say my name in ways that only I can hear~... WAIT NO STOP BOB! He's your friend you can't think of him in those kinda ways. But still... I want him in all ways."

3rd Person POV

time skip

It was lunch time for both Big bird and Bob, and they were both on the roof top alone together. Bob silently stared at the figure of Big bird, thinking of the things he would do to him. Big bird on the other hand ate while facing away, he was so nervous being all alone with Bob.

Big bird took a deep breath after he finished eating and faced Bob. Bob quickly got out of his hypnotized state and looked at Big bird. Big bird looked down with a blushed face and said to Bob,"I uhm...I like you Bob.." Bob looked surprised and then he-- (cliff hanger purrr)