💘• What They Think Of Valentines Day •💘

I know it's not Valentines Day! I'm sorry I'm posting this In September! I was looking through my Headcannons to see what I haven't published and saw this one. So have fun! 😂

Jeff The Killer - Hates it. Hates how lovey dovey people get and the decorations are an eye sore to him.

BEN Drowned - 50/50. He doesn't hate it but doesn't like it.

Eyeless Jack - Hates it with a burning passion.

Ticci Toby - Enjoys the excitement of the holiday. Loves the fact he has an excuse to eat candy.

Masky - Wishes that it never existed. Rips down the decorations and vomits whenever he sees people being all lovey dovey in public.

Hoodie - Doesn't care for it. Will eat the sweets here and there but that's all.

Sin - Doesn't get the point of it. Why have one day a year to appreciate your lover when you're supposed to love them all the time, all year round? Likes the excuse to eat chocolate though.

Rose Mask - Same as Hoodie. Likes the Candy but doesn't care for the holiday. Although she is naturally a flirty person so she enjoys an excuse to be flirtier.

Lost Silver - It makes him sadder more so than anything. He doesn't have anyone to share it with.

Jane The Killer - Same as Lost Silver except it makes her angry. She blames Jeff for making her not be able to celebrate like a normal person.

Clockwork - It makes her sick. All the love and pink makes her sick.

Nathan The Nobody - Same as Lost Silver. It makes him sad.

Bloody Painter - 50/50. Doesn't love it but doesn't hate it.

Laughing Jack - He loves that he can just gorge on candy all day!! That's basically the only reason he likes it.

Dr. Smiley - Doesn't care for it.

Nurse Ann - Enjoys it. She loves getting candy and the flirty nature of the holiday.

Homicidal Lui & Sully - Lui doesn't mind it. He enjoys the candy, although that's about it. Sully, however, hates it with a burning passion. He hates everything about it.

The Puppeteer - He likes it! He's flirty by nature and loves the flirtyness of the holiday.

Sally - Loves it! Like all children, she loves the holiday! She loves making Valentines Cards for everyone in the Mansion.

Lazari - She never heard of it before the mansion, but now she's the same as Sally! Making Valentines for everyone!

Splendorman - He loves it! He enjoys throwing parties so, he'll throw one for this holiday too.

Trenderman - Same as BEN. 50/50 Doesn't hate it but doesn't love it.

Offenderman - Loves it. He loves tricking and trapping women.