*𝒄𝒉. 18

-

"Ugh, why is it so bright right now?" Vinnie asked, pulling my blanket over his head.

"I opened the curtain because it's 11 o'clock in the morning, dum dum." I said as I giggled at him.

"Please, give me 10 more minutes, mama." He said with his face buried into the pillow.

"Fine, only 10 minutes." I said, then closed the curtains back, hearing him already snoring again.

I laughed and shook my head at his actions.

I headed toward to door when I was stopped, hearing Vinnie's phone go off with multiple text messages.

ash.
i miss you can you come over right now
ash.
nobody's home so we won't have to worry about anybody finding out
ash.
i'll leave the door unlocked

Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

I'm not going to open his phone and look through all of the messages because I'm not that type of girl but I will most definitely be asking him about this.

I won't jump to conclusions because I can only see what she's saying but for his sakes, he better have a good explanation.

And this doesn't help the fact that I thought he was cheating on me.

I waited the 10 minutes before i went to go wake up Vinnie but this time I think I let my anger get the best of me.

"Vinnie, get up." I said as I pulled the blanket off of him.

"What the hell? What's wrong?" He said as he sat up.

"First, I want you to know I was not snooping, I just seen the messages because your phone was faced up. Second, who the fuck is Ash?" I said, slightly angry.

"What?" He said, still waking up.

"She's been blowing your phone up all morning, talking about some 'come over now no one is home' and shit. What the fuck is that about?" I said.

"Baby, I have no idea what she is talking about. I haven't even spoken to her since like high school." He said, reassuring me.

"Bullshit, Vinnie! This is like the third time something like this happened. Plus, you've been coming back here late as fuck for no reason without warning. Who the fuck are you seeing?" I angrily said.

He stood up and held his arms out, trying to calm me down.

"Mil, I am not cheating on you." He said.

"Fucking liar!" I yelled.

"I'm not fucking cheating, Milan! God, why can't you just believe me?" He yelled back.

"There's random bitches hitting your phone up, Vinnie! You don't even look at me anymore. You don't even wanna fuck me anymore! There has to be someone else!" I yelled. "Who the fuck is it?"

I pushed his chest, knowing I shouldn't have but anger got the best of me.

"Milan, stop." He said, trying to calm me down again.

"No, who is it? Who is the bitch that you're seeing more than me, hm?" I said, pushing his chest again.

I can tell he was getting angry but I wanted answers.

"There's nobody, Milan." He said.

He called me by my name again. He's really mad.

"Prove it to me, then!" I said as I was about to push his chest but he caught my hands.