You're poorly and he looks after you - james

It was 3am and you woke up with a really bad pain in your stomach, you sat up, hugging onto your stomach, and then the pain really kicked in, you felt a bit nausea, and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up into the toilet. After 5 minutes of being sick you stood up, your boyfriend off 2 years walked in, James looked at you with worry on his face, 'yn are you okay?' He says pulling you into a hug, you had another shooting pain, and nearly fell to the ground, when James caught you and picked you up bridle style, and brought you into the bedroom, and the pain then traveled to your right-hand side of your stomach, James ran downstairs to get you a sick bucket, he pasted it to you 'thank you' you say and throwing up into the bucket, he put his hand on your head to check your temperature, 'jeez yn you're burning up' he said quick panicked. He then said 'it could be your appendix' he then looked at you and told you, you had to go the hospital, he 'picked you up bridle style and took you to the car' he placed you in the seat and drove to the hospital. After 10 minutes you finally arrived, he picked you up, and took you inside, and explained to the doctor, he then placed you In a wheelchair and took you to the ward the nurse led you to, 'just wait here while I go get the doctor ' you waited, and James said 'everything's going to be okay' and kissed you on the head when the doctor walks in 'hello yn I've been told you're here because of the pain I'm your right hand side of the stomach? 'Yes' you replied, the doctor placed his palm on to the part, and pushed down softly, which you found extremely painful, and started crying 'right okay, it's your appendix, and we need to operate to remove them' it scared you a lot, until you felt someone's hand be placed into your own, you then looked up and saw James 'everything will be okay baby' he says reassuring you.