He meets your parents for the first time...Connor

you was currently sat in the car with your boyfriend connor on your way to your parents house, so they can finallt met him after 9 months of dating, the reason for why they haven't met yet is because when Con was free, your parents were working but when your parents were actually free Connor was doing work with the band. But the day that you have been waiting for so long had finally arrived, both Connor and your parents were free, which therefore mean't they can finally meet which you was happy about, but you could just see how nervous Connor was as your drove to your parents. 

you turned to look at connor quickly and saw how nervous he was, your moved your spare hand and placed it on his leg, 'Con, everything is going to be fine i promise you, they will love you' you said trying your best to reasure him you then felt him relax after you had said that. You then pulled up onto the drive way, and parked the car and turned to look at Connor 'Con, everything will be fine' you say to assure him again. he looked at you and smiled idiotically, and said 'thank you y/n, im just nervous for it they don't like me' he says looking at you with a sad smile 'Con they will love you just as much, well maybe not as much' you say placing a kiss on his cheek before climbing out of the car. 

you walked up to your front door, with connor following slowly behind looking as nervous as ever which made you smile a little, he then caught up with you before you both walked into your parents home and shouted through 'I'm home, and Connor is with me' your shouted then suddenly your dad came walking in, you then felt connor tense and become uncomfortable with how your dad was looking at him, when your father speaks us 'what are you doing with my daughter?' your dad says stopping connor from moving any futher, when connor spoke 'I'm dating her sir, if thats okay with you?' Con says looking so scared, and your father replies 'What are your intensions' he says looking at connor in the eyes, as if to find his anwser 'To make her the happiest girl ever, to look after and take care of her for the rest of my life' he says biting his lip when your father looks at himand says 'i like you, son' 

Okay guys!!! sorry i didn't update the other day i was a bit busy, and couldn't update, but guess who met the boys on Thursday? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D i hope you liked this Please keep voting 

i laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave you.