You like your brothers band mate - Connor

Y/N, OI Y/N you're brother James shouted, as you woke up from your sleep, and checked it was 8:00Am you cursed under your breath. WHAT? You shouted back, wake up and get ready we're going to brad' to met the new bassist, he shouts. You sigh and get

Out of bed, an jump in the shower doing your routine, and dried your hair, and pinning your fringe back, and put on some mascara. You pulled on some black skinny jeans, along with your McFly tour top, and your all time low hoodie, and black converse.

You walked down stairs, to see James sat on the sofa with his girlfriend, who you didn't really get in with making out, you cringed and said 'get a room, it's too early for that' you say, James blushes 'shut up y/n' he says. You go to get some breakfast, you ate some toast, and drank a cup on orange, you walked back into the living room, 'ready to I?' You said, 'finally' James says getting up with his girlfriend. Is Megan coming? You say? 'Yeah why?' He says, just wondering you replied.

You walked to the car getting into the back, put your headphones in and put your all time low playlist on, ready for the 2 hour drive to Bradley'. 2 hours later you pulled up outside a drive and got out, leaving James and Megan and knocked on the door, brad instantly answering the door, 'hey y/n, where's James?' He says pulling you into a hug, you point to the car, where James and Megan are making out. 'I see' he says rolling his eyes, you laugh and follow him into the house, hugging Tristan and saying hello, 5 minutes later James walked in with Megan, you all burst out laughing. 'What's so funny?' Megan says glaring at you, nothing, nothing you say inbetween laughs.

When's Your new bassist coming? You say as everyone stops talking, 'he is..' Suddenly there's a Knock at the door here' Tristan says as the three walked out to let him in, and meet him together. Megan glared at you, but you ignored it, 3 minutes later 4 boys came in laughing, and messing around, 'y/n this Connor, Connor this is y/n' James says smiling, you look up to see the most good looking boy you have ever laid eyes on.

A few months later, you was getting ready to go on your first date with Connor.

Sorry this one is a bit messed up, but I wanted to update for you all, don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy, have a good weekend guys.

Love you all x