Where he takes you on your first date.

JAMES...

James likes to keep it 'formal' and how dates should really be. He picks you up from your home, and take you to a posh Italian restaurant. Takes you for a dance along the beach. He drives you home, and walks you to the door, places a soft gentle kiss upon your lips .

TRISTAN...

Tristan is always the one to have a bit of fun on a date. He picks you up, and takes you to a fun fair, which your over the moon about, then takes you to nandos for food. He then drives you home, and kisses you endlessly.

BRADLEY...

Brad is quite the 'romantic' one and likes to make you feel like a princess. He picks you up, drives you to your favourite park as you both call it 'the den'. Takes you both under 'your tree' an sets out a picnic with fairy lights around the tree, making the lighting of the night look perfect. He drives you back home, and places a soft, yet passionate kiss upon your soft pink lips.

CONNOR...

Connor likes to stay in on dates but also make it special for you. He sets out blankets everywhere with cushions in the odd place. A massive bile of movies, and junk food, and what looks like pizza boxes(warm obviously) for the both of you to eat. Throughout the notebook, he kisses you slightly leaving you both smiling like idiots.