First argument.... James

It was 5:00pm in the evening and James was meant to have been home at 3:00, you've been really worried, and rang, text and even rang the boys, and they said he had left before them. You sat quietly in silence in hope James will walk through the door, you put on the television to pass time, when suddenly the door slammed open giving you a jump, when James comes walking into the living room, you just starred at him, you was angry with him, but very glad he was okay.

'Where was you?' You asked him, he had to think deep down before finally speaking 'I had to stay behind in the studio to finish something up' he says looking down at the floor and not even looking at you. 'Don't bullshit me James' you snap at him, what? He says confused 'i rang the boys, and they said you left before them, so I'm gonna ask you again, where was you?. He just looks at you 'why do you want to know?' He says getting annoyed 'well maybe because I'm you're girlfriend, and you was meant to be home like 2 hours ago' you shout. 'WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGE, you literally ask me where I've been all the time, you look through my phone, you constantly want to be with me, and yes I left the studio early, because I wanted to spend some time along before coming back here to you, so I can have sometime to myself before having to put up with you for the rest of the night' he shouts. You just look at him speechless, when suddenly you burst into tears, 'well if you think I'm so annoying, I guess I'll just leave then' you say walking out the door.