you go on tour... Tris

You and Tristan have quite a lot in common, you are both in a band he's obviously In the vamps, and you? You was a solo artist, you were both under the same category, same label. Tristan had just finished his tour around the UK and he was gone for a month but when he came back you had to go on your first headline tour around the UK/Ireland. It makes you sad to know you can't see him for two months because you have to prepare for your own and get all the sounds you want to sing, get the support acts and all the other things you have to ready for your tour.

[4 weeks later]
Tristan came home last night from his tour, you only got to spend the night with him before having to leave for your own tour the next day, you woke up to your alarm 6:00am you clicked off so it wouldn't wake Tristan up, got out off bed and started to get ready. You had a shower washing your hair, and cleaning your body you stepped out the shower and started getting dry, you pulled your hair out of the towel and started to towel dry it quickly before blow drying it. you put it into a French plait and started to put your make up on, you only wore littlest bits, foundation, eyeliner, mascara and pink pale lipstick. You got changed into a pair of Black leggings, the vamps T-shirt and Tristan" hoodie, you walked back into the bedroom and made sure you had packed everything you'd need and took it downstairs, you went backup to say goodbye to Tristan he woke up ' are you leaving now ' he says frowning at you which made you feel awful 'yeah my taxi is almost here' you say looking down because you knew if you looked at him you'd end up crying. He placed his hands under your chin and pulled your face so you are looking at him in the eyes and he pulled you in and kissed you passionately, he pulled away and took your hand 'I'll see you in 3 weeks baby it'll come around quick I promise' you nodded knowing you'll see him soon, he gave you a quick hug and kissed you all over your face. You get ready to walk downstairs Tristan following you behind.

'Good luck on tour princess, smash it and I'll see you in London next week gorgeous it won't be long till your back in my arms' he says pulling you into a hug *beep bee* you heard your taxi you pulled away and kissed him quickly before getting your stuff into the taxi with the help off Tris, you got back into your taxi and drove away tris waving at you as you drove away.

I hope you all enjoy this sorry it's been so long since I uploaded and it's a bit all over the place but this was legit all my brain could think off, I love you all thank you for voting.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and follow

Follow me on Twitter @FgsCourt
@fxckmcvey_