He cheats on you part 2.. James

Brad brought you into his house, and sat you down on the sofa, and looked at you, then pulls you into a hug, happy birthday y/n he says and passes you a present rapped up. You look at him, and go to open it, as you open up the gift, you see a frame, and it's full of pictures of you and brad, from when you was little, to now, and basically you teared up again, and pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the cheek, thank you brad you say while looking at the frame.

A few hours have pasted and you was on your way home, you parked your car and you noticed James' car was there, you unlocked the house door, and walked in, you saw James sat down, on the sofa with his head in his hands, but he obviously heard you because he lifts his head up. Y/N I'm so sorry, I was just on my way home from town, she had followed me from town, and when I reached the park, she pulled me back and kissed me, I tried to push her off but she wasn't having any of it.

You was shocked with what he told you, if only you listened to what he said instead of jumping to conclusions. You walked over to him, and pulled him into a hug, 'I'm sorry' you both say. You both giggle, James looks at you 'happy birthday baby, I'm sorry you thought I forgot, but I promise you I didn't.' He passes you something, it's a card, he tells you to open it, and as you do two pieces of paper falls out, you look at them 'two tickets to LA' you scream excitement and pull him into a kiss, which suddenly heats up quick...