He comforts you.

JAMES...

It was a dark, cold and miserly night, you was sat at home on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket, watching movies and eating junk food on your own, since your boyfriend James was busy with band work that night. When suddenly you heard a crash, and a ray of blue light, lighting up the dark room, making you jump out of your skin, you have always had a fear of thunderstorms, and it was the first time you had to face it alone. When suddenly you phone started ringing, an James caller ID came up flashing on your screen. You accepted the call

James: y/n are you okay? There's a thunderstorm and I know how much you hate them?.
Y/N your voice cracking ask you spoke, yes I'm fine, you replied
James: I've just finished up now, baby so I'm on my way.
Y/N no, you can't drive in this weather.
James: yes I can, am on my way I'll see you soon I love you,

Suddenly he hung up, leaving you in the dark room, with Marley and me as the back ground sound, and thunder cracking, and blue lights, lighting up the room every so often. When suddenly the door flung open, and James came running over to you, you wondered on how he was still dry, but remembered he drove, and pulled you into a hug, rocking you back and forth telling you how much he loves you.

TRISTAN.....

You woke up, looked at your clock and saw 3:00am reading of the bedside table clock. When suddenly your head started bounding, and even though you had a blanket on, you was still so cold, laying next to you, peacefully sleeping was your boyfriend Tristan Evans. Your nose became runny, and you started sneezing like crazy. This caused to waking tris up.

Y/N are you okay? tristan asked putting the back of his hand on your forehead checking your temperature, god n/y your really heated up. He said.

I'm cold though tris, you replied quietly , I'm probably just coming down with a cold you quickly added.

Yeah probably, please don't pass it into me, tris joked, you then glared at him playfully before laying back down, he pulled you into a big cuddle, with him ending up spooning you, and wrapped up into each other's arms joined with a blanket, before drifting of into a deep sleep.

BRADLEY....

You was led on your bed reading all the hate you was currently receiving from your boyfriends fans. You sat there silently crying to yourself, when one tweet stood out to you

@.............. I don't see why brad is with y/n, she honestly can't be what he looks for in a girl for fgs.

There was a slight knock on your door, and it slowly opened you lifted your head to see a mop of curls, and big brown eyes looking at you full of concern, he then came walking over to you, and looked at the screen.

Y/N why didn't you tell me you was getting hate? Brad says

Because I didn't think it mattered, and honestly doesn't bother me. You replied with a smile, brad then looked deep into your eyes, y/n obviously it does bother you when your crying, and it does matter because my fans are being horrible to the girl I love. He replied

He then came and sat next to you and opened up a new tweet

@TheVampsBrad: guys, don't think that just because I hardly tweet, isn't to say I don't see what you say, and I can see you have been hating on my girlfriend, she's done nothing wrong to you guys, but made me the happiest I've ever been. Please be happy for us, I love you all.

You looked at him, an he looked at you bringing you in for a hug, and placing soft kisses on your forehead.

CONNOR....

You rolled down your wall, and sat on the floor with tears streaming down your cheeks, you have just walked in on your boyfriend of 2 years, cheating on you with your best friend, you kicked the both out, and burst into tears. More and more tears came rolling down your cheeks, you rang up your best friend Connor, and within a few minutes there was a knock at the door

Y/N open up its me, you heard connor say through the door. You got up to answer the door, and stood right in front of you, was your best friend Connor, he looked at you with full concern and pulled you into a bone crushing hug, and you then burst into tears, and fell to the floor Connor joining you, he held you close, not saying a word, just letting you cry, but holding you close to him until you was ready to speak.

Thank you con, I don't know what I'd do without you, you said looking into Connors eyes, you didn't notice how blue his eyes where, you thought to yourself. It's okay y/n I'm always here for you. You both got up of the ground when Connor said: how about we have a movie marathon, and get a takeaway, and 2 hours later you was snuggled up on the sofa watching Harry potter.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
And pre order somebody to you now x