Inuendos

I couldn't believe I was here

I couldn't believe I was here. I had so many emotions flowing through my head it was almost paralyzing I was so overwhelmed. Every song brought back a specific memory of my aunt while my subconscious mind was duly noting the current events that were happening with Billie. The way that she constantly glanced over at me, the way she would squeeze my hand when I started to get emotional, the way she looked when she jumped up and down to the more upbeat songs; It was euphoric.

She's so beautiful.

The last song ended and the band bid their small crowd of fans farewell. I took a seat for the first time in over an hour to process what just happened. Billie plopped down next to me smiling breathily.
"So, what'd you think?" She asked taking a sip of water. "I'll let you know when I find the words...But for now.....thank you" I replied softly and genuinely.
"You're welcome." Billie cheesed in her baby voice.

"Stop it you're too fucking cute!" I laughed

"You ready to head back? Kinda got a long drive and it's a school night remember???" Billie teased mocking me.
"Nah I don't ever wanna leave. Let's sit here forever."
"Mmmm nope I'm good, come on, get cha fine ass up!" Billie smirked pulling my arm.
"I'm sorry my what???" I cocked my head curiously.
"Stop fishing you know you're beautiful, now COME OOOON!" she whined.

I swear I smiled the whole drive home.

"Tell me what your favorite part was" Billie asked breaking the silence.
"My favorite part? Hmmm....besides hearing my favorite song live; being with you."
"Shut the fuck up" She laughed as her pale face turned the slightest shade of pink.
"I'm serious! I love being with you...well you know what I mean, hanging out together" I quickly reiterated.
"You love me don't you?" Billie smirked.
"Oh my god you're so annoying!" I giggled.
"So where we goin? My house or yours?" Billie asked exiting the highway.
"Are you asking me if you can spend the night?" I laughed.
"Do you want me to spend the night?"
I glared over in her direction trying not to laugh.
"Why are you doing that?"
"What?"
"That tone and using innuendos" I replied. 
"Innuendos??? Like sexual???" She asked caught off guard.
"Bro why are you being so weird?" Billie laughed.
"Just forget it; we're beating a dead horse now."
"You're so fuckin weird sometimes dog" Billie laughed.