Fin

"Wow Bils it looks amazing in here and it smells really good too

"Wow Bils it looks amazing in here and it smells really good too." I announced as we entered her house.
"Thanks. Come here, I wanna show you something" she smirked grabbing my hand and dragging me down a hallway.
"Umm. Dope shower curtain?"
I was confused as to why we were in the bathroom.
She laughed and opened up a drawer with two toothbrushes, toothpaste and some other oral health supplies. I looked at her still confused.
"Damn brainiac! I got you a toothbrush for my place" she explained slightly annoyed with my inability to figure it out on my own.
"Oh my god duh! My bad I'm hella tired B. Even brainiacs have bad days" I winked.

Or maybe it was the fact that we both just confessed our love for each other and it was clouding every nook and cranny of my mind.

"Popcorn?"
"Thanks" I smiled as Billie plopped down next to me on her new living room sofa.
"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" She asked as she scrolled through Netflix.
"I'm not sure. I still can't stand being around my step mom so I was thinking about going to see Jania in New York. But I don't have any plans set in stone yet." I explained.
"What if we have like a Friendsgiving type thing here? With just us like old times. I can get Jania a plane ticket if she wants to come home." Billie asked.
"That might be cool." I replied.
"You know I was really excited to get back to LA but honestly it's really lonely living in this house alone. I guess not much has changed since high school in that sense." Billie explained.
"Maybe you should get a dog" I smirked.
"Or! Maybe you should move in with me" She cheesed.
"That's a huge step Bils." I sighed.
"I know." She said softly.
"And a risk for me...." I continued nervously not wanting to offend or hurt her feelings.
"You think living with me would be a risk??"

So much for not offending her.

"Come on B you know what I mean. Moving in with someone you're in a romantic relationship is risky for the person making the move. Once I leave my dorm I'll be back on a wait list that's over a year long. My dad put me on the waiting list junior year." I explained.
She sat the popcorn bowl down on the coffee table and moved to a corner of the huge sectional away from me.
"Please don't be mad at me. I'm not saying that I never would I'm just saying that I'm not ready yet. I mean we haven't even had sex yet." I laughed under my breath.
Billie licked her lips and crossed her arms.
"And whose fault is that?" She asked coldly.
"I'm sorry...what?"
"You heard me."
"We decided together how we were going to handle our sex life." I replied defensively.
"I mean yeah I guess. But I just go along with this shit to make you comfortable. Honestly I've wanted to fuck since the first time I ever slept over at your house." Billie admitted.
"Then why haven't you at least tried to talk to me about it. You don't think I'd be open to a discussion???"
"I don't know. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. You tryna go home still?" She asked dryly.
"Do you want me to go?"
"Yeah, you probably should."
"I'll just get an Uber then."
"Don't be stupid." She said rolling her eyes and snatching her keys off the coffee table.
"I'm good Billie. You have a great night."