Chapter 1

It had happened....it was a baby girl that was glowing in front of her parents. That caused more and more girls to be born with powers called quirks. The men waited patiently for their shining moment...but alas........that moment never came. It was then discovered that only the female dna held the quirk genes and the males held none. Over the years, the relationship between males and females changed to where the females were like the alphas and were seen as powerful beings, while the males were nothing more than breeding mules that would provide the women children. Even the relationship between the females changed as well. This was due to some women being born with a quirk while some were born with nothing or were better know to the world as the quirkless. The population nowadays has now become where 70% of females have quirks, 10% of females are quirkless, and 20% are males that have no powers at all. With these powers coming into play, the world changed their job roles to where there were females as heroes and villains. However that is about to change, because there will be one boy that will become the first male hero to over come....not by a quirk and not just from an outside power to come to him, but it will be due to his heroic heart and determination that will change and save lives.

This is the story of Izuku Midoriya or as his soon to be hero name.... The bad Luck of all villains: Chat Noir. We start off with him playing with his toys in his room.

Inko: Izuku! Come downstairs please!

Izuku: Coming mommy!

Izuku heads downstairs to his mother and sister waiting for him. They put their shoes on, Inko locks the door they are walking towards the mall.

Izuku: Where are we going mommy?

Inko: We just need to get a few things at the mall.

While at the mall a sertain blond mother, her husband and daughter are also in the middle of some shopping when the mother spots Inko and calls out to her.

Mitsuki: *Gasp* Inko-Chan!

Inko stops in her tracs and looks towards at the blond woman

Inko: Oh! Mitsuki-Chan, what a coincidence!