Chapter 11

(Meh: Before I continue I just wanted to apologise for not posting for a long time, I was having serious autor's block also I resently started going to another school and I haven't had much time to post I am once again really sorry.)

Midnight: Now, form you teams.

No one was approaching me because I was a big target, but that part changed.

Ochaco: Hey, Deku! Let's be a team.

Izuku: Thanks Ochaco, for a second I thought I was on my own.

Ochaco: Come on, just because you have lots of points, I have no reason to stay away from my best friend.

Izuku: Alright, we just need two more people.

Mei: Hey! Let me join, I saw how your gadgets worked from the USJ security camera fodage and they were amazing!

Izuku: Oh, thanks, but who are you?

Mei: I'm Mei Hatsume of the support department.

Izuku: Alright, all we need is one more person and I know who.

He searched through the crowd and he found the perfect person.

Izuku: Hey, Tokoyami, join my team.

Tokoyami: Seriously?

Izuku: Yes, I need both you and dark Shadow.

Shadow: Me?

Izuku: Yes, bc I have the perfect plan to win.

Tokoyami: I am all ears.

As I explain the plan everyone agreed and we got into positions. The cavalry battle started and immediately everyone rushed towards me but I knew this was gonna happen, before the start of the battle I gave Ochako, Mei and Tokoyami some sound proof pods in their ears, then so once everyone rushed towards us I threw one of my ninja stars(Meh: mind you they are in the shape of a cat face) at the walls and pressed a button on my button and my ninja stars were making ultra sonic sound waves which everyone except my team were covering their ears so that distracted them long enough for us to take their head bands, then as we went for Shoka's, I noticed that Katsumi destroyed my ninja stars to stop the noise, after everyone calmed down they all noticed that their head bands were gone and that my team had them. Katsmui was able to snatch one head band, but it wasn't my 1 million point one, much later the cavalry battle ended and my team won, also Shoka's team came second at Katsumi's came third and apparently team Tetsutetsu at fourth.

After the Cavalry battle Shoka wanted to talk to me, so I followed her so we could talk. What the two of them didn't know is that Katsumi and Izumi had fallowed them.

In the hallway of the arena, both of them and Izuku is waiting for Shoka to talk.

Izuku: You know we don't have all day, sooooo, are you gonna talk or what?

Shoka: Today I broke my wove to never use my fire side.

Izuku: And I am guessing that is because of your mother, the nr #2 hero Endeavour?

Shoka: Yes. My mother has an obsession with beating All Mighty and she was a woman with a mission, she decided to do something that made my blood boil.

Izuku: What?

Shoto: Have you heard of Quirk marriages?

Izuku *shock*: Are you?

Shoka: I am a product of that marriage. My mom bought my sperm doner from my aunts family with money. She gave birth to my three other sisters. My mom called them failures until I was born, with both my mother and aunts quirk, since then she trained me until I broke down. It broke down my aunt who lived with us at the time, the she gave me this scar bc my eyes reminded her of my mother. She poured boiling hot water into my eye, then she freaked out and that b*tard put her into a mental hospital.