Chapter 7

Izuku's POV:

After I finish eating my breakfast I brush my teeth and grabbed the keys to my motorcycle. When I'm half way to UA I spot Yayorosu walking on the sidewalk.

Izuku: Hey Yao-momo!

Momo: Oh! Izuku! What a surprise to see you here.

Izuku: Want me to drive you to school?

Momo: Sure. That would be very much apreciated.

She hopped on the back of my motorcycle and I gave her a spare helmet bc you godda stay safe while driving. Once we arrive we saw a bunch of reporters in front of the school blocking the entrance.

Momo: Why are there so many reporters?

Izuku: They must have found out that All Mighty is working here now, but I know a way to get inside.

Momo: And what kind of ides would that be?

I press a button on me keys and my motorcycle changed in to it's second mode.

(Meh: Just pretend that it has neon green cat paws on it)

Momo: Since when did your motorcycle do this?!

Izuku: It's a secret mode I had installed for any emergencies.

We avoid the reporters and I drove straight at the wall but instead of crashing I pressed a button on the handle and one of the guns shot out a light blue ball of light that hit the wall creating a portal to the other side of the wall. Once we were on the other side of the wall and drove to the parking area as my motorcycle turned back to normal.

Momo: Your motorcycle could really help out at hero work.

Izuku: I know, but we should get inside before Aizawa-sensei gets mad.

As we went into class and sat down Mrs. Aizawa was discussing about our combat training.

Aizawa: I have to say most of you did an excellent job, but there are some flaws. Bakugo you need to control your temper, Todoroki you can't just freeze the entire building, you have to be careful with your partner and Mineta stop being a pervert. Mostly out of all of you, the one who impressed me the most was midoriya.

I was surprised. I mean the others had powerful quirks that made them stick out and I was wondering how did I impress Mrs. Aizawa in combat training.

Aizawa: You did some good planning and thinking ahead of your opponent.

Izuku: Thank you sensei.

Aizawa: Anyway today's task will decide the fate of your future.

Class 1- thoughts (exept for Izuku): Is it another quirk test!?

Aizawa: You'll all need to pick a class representative.

Class 1-a thoughts (exept for Izuku): Oh, just normal school stuff.