Chapter 10

Midnight: Alright, the rules of the obstacle race are simple, you must cross the field from where the starting point is and will have to reach the finish line to go to the second event. You will face different challenges, obstacles and traps as you go, only the top 50 (Meh: I believe this is right) will be able to pass. Let's get this show on the road!

Everyone ready?

Everyone was getting ready at the line, some prepared their quirks and support items. Some were getting their game faces on.

Get set!

Izuku *mind*: Alright, time to show everyone what I am made of.

Goooooooo!!!

(Meh: By the way, I am gonna make this part just by Izukus Pov bc why not.)

Izuku quickly turned into a cheetah and got the head start, seeing Todoroki and catching up to her before running past her. Before anything else happens I can hear a bunch of zero pointers from the entrance exam, I turn to my human form and use my destruction strings and turn all of them to dust before turning back in to a cheetah and I kept on running.

Mic: Holy molly! Izuku Midoriya just destroyed all of the zero pointers without breaking a sweat and is the first one heading towards the tight ropes.

Midnight: If you fall you are automatically disqualified from the race!

Izuku: Easy!

Izuku turned into a cougar and jumped right across the whole and quickly transforming back into a cheetah, showing no signs of stopping.

Mic: Wow! Aizawa what on earth are you teaching your students?!

Shoya: I am not teaching them anything, Izuku is the strongest in my class who has trained himself in more ways than I could have ever tough him, his determination and unpredictable mind is the thing that makes him a dangerous individual to those he comes across, he is a monster on his own.

Mic: you heard that folks, Aizawa is a horrible teacher.

Shoya: What was that Mic?

Mic: Nothing! *sweat drop*

As Izuku kept running he heard explosions coming from behind him and he knew it was Katsmui, who was trying to catch up to him but he ignored it and kept running and seeing a huge bush wall.

Midnight: The next stage is a maze, you can do whatever you want to pass through.

Izuku turned into a normal black cat and climbed over the bush wall and kept running on top of the maze until he jumped off and continued to run.

Midnight: Look at that folks, Izuku Midoriya has passed the third stage with Shoka Todoroki and Hitomi Shinso right behind him.

As Izuku was running he saw that he almost at the finish line. Izuku saw the next stage and saw that it was a mine field, he used his cat senses to detect where they were and avoided them perfectly.

Mic: Holy molly ravioli! izuku Midoriya is not setting off the mines!

Shoka/Hitomi: Mine field!

Midnight: That's right the final stage is a mine field. be careful cause they pack quite a punch

Shoka: Dammit, Midoriya figured it out.

Shinso: Looks like I underestimated him.

As Izuku sees the finish line he pules out his baton and gives himself a final boost. As he flies through it and began to run when he reached the tunnel.

Midnight: The first place goes to Izuku Midoriya!

As the crowd cheered as he saw Shoka making second and Shinso in third. The rest came in one by one.

Katsumi: Dammit! 5th place.

Izumi: 6th place, not bad.

As Tina came with the rest of their class. They see Izuku with some of their other classmates.

Tina: Midoriya, you are fast.

Izuku: Thanks Iida, however I trained my legs so I have to thank the one who trained me.

Iida: Maybe I should ask my big sister to help me with my speed.

Izuku: Maybe.

Midnight came to the podium and the big wheel appeared again behind her.

Midnight: The 50 students who came in are advancing to the next stage and now, it's time to choose the next event for the second round.

As she spun the wheel, the wheel span for at least a minute until it was slowing down and it stopped on...

Midnight: The next event is a cavalry battle. You have 10 minutes to make a team of 4. The points depending on your place will be added as a group and the first 4 groups with the highest points will advance to the next stage.

Izuku: So, just 16 huh.

Midnight: Alright, the points are the following 50th place 5 points, 41 place 10 points.

As she went on and on each point until reaching first place.

Midnight: And finally, 1-st place is 1 million points.

Izuku: I see how this is now.

As Izuku saw that most of the students were seeing him as a target, but with the training he went through he knew that he was gonna be alright. And controlling his emotions he smirked at them signalling them to bring it.

Midnight: You now have 10 minutes to choose your team's, now. GO!!