chapter 8

I was in my room making new gadgets like some tasers, tear gas, smoke pellets, bolas and tracers. As everything was packed I drove to school and as everyone enter Aizawa and discuss what we're doing today.

Aizawa: Today we're to do rescue training and going to a place to do all this training so get your hero costumes and wait for us outside.

Eli: All right! Rescue.

Tsuyu: Finally I get to show how good I am in the water *ribbit*

Izuku: All right, good thing I was prepared.

As we change and went outside the class was wondering why my motorcycle was her while the others were staring in awe of my bike.

Mina: Midoriya, why is your vehicle here?

Izuku: Well, since we're doing rescue training my motorcycle can be helpful in those kinds of situations.

Tsuyu: Really? How?

I press a button on my keys and my motorcycle changed in in to it's second form.

Now the entire class was in awe of my motorcycle

Eli: Mido-bro, why didn't you tell us about this!

Momo: Well, I knew.

Mina: Stop keeping secrets from us Midori.

Izuku: Hey, I don't need to tell you everything.

Small time skip.

We were walking towards the building however I pulled Tina to the side.

Izuku: Look Tina, I can't explain right now but when I tell you to go I need you to run back to UA and warn principal Nezzy.

Tina: Alright, will do.

We arrive at the training area and are met with the space hero 13.

Ochaco: Wow, 13, my favorite pro hero.

13: Welcome! This is where we will practice rescuing, citizens in situations I call unforseen simulation joint but you can all it the USJ.

Class-1: Just like universal studios Japan.

13: Btw Aizawa, where's All Mighty?

Aizawa: She had some business to take are off at UA so she will come later.

13: Alright.

As we enter the building I look around the building see a shipwreck zone, a fire zone and a city zone. Before we could even start I notice in the middle of the area a portal appears and a bunch of villains show up.

Izuku mind: Knew it.

Eli: Wow, we can fight fake villains too.

Izuku: Nope, those are real villains.