Chapter 9

After the USJ incident, we were given a week off of school, I still kept my guard up though, I had a weird feeling that something weird was going on but I couldn't place it. Anyway, once we returned to school I was just looking out the window thinking about that mysterious man.

Eva: Hey midoriya.

Izuku: Hey Kiri.

Eva: It was cool what you did at the USJ.

Rina: She is right, when the villains attacked we were scared, however you showed no fear.

Izuku: eh, Your right, I don't seem to get scared that easily nowadays.

As we continued to chat the door opened to reveal Aizawa sensei in bandages.

Class-1 *exept Izuku*: MRS. AIZAWA!!!

Shoya: Yes, I'm back and I am ok.

Izuku: Looks like we'll never get a sub.

The hole class laughed at my joke. While Mrs. Aizawa gave a small smirk.

Shoya: Anyway, just want to inform you all that the anual sports festival is coming up.

Class-1 *except Izuku*: SPORTS FESTIVAL!

The sports festival was just like the olympics but a bit different, there are three challenges and the final challenge is always a quirk battle.

Shoya: Anyway before anything else, you must have your parents to fill up this form.

Skip to end of the class

As we tried to exit to go to lunch the students from the other classes were outside our door.

Tina: Excuse me, why are you blocking us!?

???: So you are the students that fought villains, you don't seem like much.

They see a girl with purple hair that resembled Eraserhead so much do to the eye bags under her eyes.

Shinso: The name is Hitomi Shinso and we are here to declare war on you. Reason? It's because there is a way for us general education students and others that can get into the heroic course and It's by winning the Sports festival.

Izumi: Hah! Good luck with that!

Katsmui: Hah! Do you seriously think you extras can win and get in?! I'll blow your face off!

Shinso: Not really hero like.

Tsuyu: Girls, Let's not start a fight.

???: Hey! You must be the class of scum that think their better than us!!

The next person they saw was a silver haired girl that was like a clone of Kirishima.