Hallelujah

Warning: Swear words

"Okay, let's run through them again." Grace spoke up as we walked into the lab, showing an image on the screen of the hologram-like technology.
"Mo'at. Dragon Lady." Jake began as he saw the image, Grace flipping the image over to the next one.
"Eytucan." He answered, saying the name wrong, and making her correct him quickly.
"Eytukan. He's the clan leader. But she's the spiritual leader. Like a Shaman." Grace explained about the two, before showing him a new image.
"T'su'tey." Jake said as he hauled himself up into his link.
"Tsu'tey. He'll be the next clan leader." She retorts, then easily flipped to the last image, showing him Neytiri.
"Neytiri." Jake answered easily as Grace handed him the 'tablet,' closely studying the na'vi woman.
"She'll be the next Tsahik. They become a mated pair." I spoke up as I looked at Jake, who had turned to look up at me for a split second.
"So who's this Eywa?" Jake suddenly asked, as he looked at Grace. I was shocked to see Norm appearing abruptly upset, and insulted.
"Who's Eywa? Only their deity. Their goddess, made up of all living things. Everything they know! You'd know this if you had any training whatsoever." Norm shrugged snottily, and I smacked his arm roughly.
"Norm! We get it, you're jealous that you weren't picked. Suck it up, and grow up. You aren't a baby, so stop acting like one. Why would they want you to join them, when you cannot truly see what they can? That is what they are teaching, Jake's cup is empty, and he's ready to fill it. Yours is half full if not overflowing. It's Jake's to learn." I scolded as I glared at him furiously.
"Yeah, and who's got a date with the chief's daughter?" Jake pointed out, holding up the 'tablet,' with the image of Neytiri still on it.
"Come on. That's not a..." Norm trails off, glancing at me as I shoved past him, allowing Grace to reprimand them this time. I go over to my link and laid down comfortably, placing the metal piece over my chest, before Max closed the lid for me.
I let my mind slowly go blank, wanting to escape what had been going on. Though I hadn't missed a snippet of their conversation, when Grace talked about Sylwanin momentarily, stating that she died.

When I woke up in my other body, I climbed up and out of my hammock. Looking to where Tsu'tey was supposed to be, I was disappointed to find his hammock empty. Annoyed, I walked to where i'd find Jake, and Neytiri.
I greeted her quickly when she had spotted me approaching.
"Hey Neytiri, do you know where Tsu'tey went?" I asked with a sigh, knowing she could sense my frustration.
"He rises earlier, off with hunters. Come with us, he'll come while I teach Jake to ride Direhorse." She acknowledged me, before guiding us away for Jake's lesson.

"Easy boy." Jake soothed a direhorse that he approached with Neytiri and I.
"Pale is female." Neytiri stated, and I snicker when one of Pale's antennae-like tendrils, smacked against the back of his head.
"Oh, okay. Easy girl." Jake corrected himself, before he went to mount Pale's back, while Neytiri and I watched him struggle a bit to get on.
"I have a feeling that you never rode anything related to a horse, before you were a marine." I teased, merely smiling when he shot me a mocking glare, before he performed tsaheylu with Pale. She was startled by the sudden bond of their queue's, though Neytiri was quick to keep her calm, and look up at Jake.
"That is Tsaheylu. The bond. Feel her. Feel her her heartbeat. Her breath. Feel her strong legs. You may tell her what to do. Inside." She tapped her forehead, looking up at him as Jake smiled at the feeling of the bond, that he had with Pale.
"For now, say where to go." She added, though this wouldn't end well for Jake.
"Forward!" He ordered, but he wasn't prepared for when Pale quickly ran straight ahead. This caused him to fall off of her, accidentally disconnecting the bond he had with her, when he fell into the mud below.
Neytiri and I laughed together, and quickly went over to check on him, though Neytiri went right past him and gone after Pale, who trotted more than a few feet away. When I turned, I see Tsu'tey and another na'vi rush over on their direhorse's.
"You should go away." He told Jake when they had stopped a few feet away from him. I smiled when I notice Jake snapping back with a comeback, while Neytiri walked over with Pale.
"No, you'd miss me. I knew you could speak english." He grinned as he points at Tsu'tey, who had an amused smile. Jake then tried wiping off the mud on him, assuming that must have been why the na'vi seemed entertained.
"This alien will learn nothing. A rock sees more...look at him." Tsu'tey insults as he talked to Neytiri, while my friend tried to get the mud out of his mouth. Neytiri simply smiled.
"Tsu'tey, shouldn't you be following the wishes of the Tsahik? Don't think I have forgotten that you had run off with your friends. You should be the one teaching me, yet I am learning from her." I spoke up smoothly, his head spinning around to glare at me.
But that was when our eyes finally met for the first time. Pieces of our life together flashed across my mind; A handful of scenes.
One was of us running after each other with bright grins. Another of Tsu'tey and I laughing together, after I had dunked his head down in calm river water. Next scene was of us holding hands, and then us working together in some kind of war.
Lastly, a scene shows me holding a baby swaddled in a blanket, with Tsu'tey standing above me with a proud look on his face.
I quickly snapped out of it, and hide my shock, but I was feeling the adrenaline and anxiety of my discovery. Unfortunately, he notices how quiet I had gotten, just staring at him with wide eyes. He seemed to stare back with a suspicious expression, before giving a reply to my previous statement.
"You are just extra weight. You will fall just like he did." He sneered, while I challengingly raised one of my brows. Imprint or not, I'm not letting him get the last laugh.
"You wanna bet, kitten?~" I mocked, smirking when I saw his manner of astonishment. The blue of his cheeks growing darker from being embarrassed in front of the others.
"Do NOT call me that!" He hissed, glaring at me heatedly, before I daringly took a step towards him and his direhorse.
"Or what? Going to send your friends after me?" I sassed, proceeding to turn on my heel, and walking over to one of the grazing direhorses, that had no rider. Soothingly, I hushed one as it made a short call when I approached, becoming peaceful under my gentle hand, while I ran my palm over its side.
"Be tranquil, strong one." I settled my hand over its muzzle, before I connected our queue's together, observing that it hadn't jolted like Pale did, though it does stomp its hoof.
For a moment I delve into its memories, and finding out that it was a male.
"I shall call you...Kratos. God of strength." He snorts in acceptance, and I chuckled quietly. With ease, I jumped up onto his back, and patted the side of his neck with pride. Asking for him to trot over to the group, he followed my instructions with ease, so I did not fall off fortunately.
I smiled cheekily when I noticed Tsu'tey and his friend staring at my direhorse, seemingly stunned silent. Spotting Neytiri's smile, I watched as she smacked the rump of the direhorse Tsu'tey sat on, making the creature run forward. The pair didn't look back at us as they rode away.
"Again." Neytiri's gaze avoided Jake's when he turned to focus on her. I moved Kratos away from them, so Jake could train again with her and Pale.
Both Neytiri and I watch him while my companion contently grazed.