The War, Pt 2

Warning: Swearing, violence, character death(s).

       I opened my eyes to my real body, and quickly removed myself. While moving out of the unit, I saw a gun and grabbed it. When I got outside, I started shooting at the back of Quaritch's armor, distracting him from killing Jake.
When I ran out of bullets, I dodged the bastards assault to stop me. I knocked him down and went to Neytiri, who had not yet been freed from underneath the dead body of the palulukan. I pulled the corpse off of her, and quickly shoved her bow into her arms.
"Get into position and shoot that demon!" I instructed, before I got up into the branches above them, watching Neytiri follow my order without hesitation. She shoots Quaritch in the chest first, the second is shot into his stomach. Neytiri's poisoned arrows began to do their job. Luckily, the first shot made him drop Jake.
I jumped down on top of the suit, staring intently into Quaritch's eyes as he struggled, his hands holding the wood of the arrows.
"Just like I said. You're killed in the end." I smiled, before I gripped my hands on his head, holding it firmly.
"How does it feel to lose to species that are higher than you? To one hidden in your own world? Your last moments, you stare into a creature above humanity. Your last piece of knowledge? You never would have succeeded." I hissed, before snapping his neck, letting him and his suit drop to the ground. I turned, and then rushed to the unit, faster than an eye could comprehend.
"Neytiri over here!" I yelled as I placed an oxygen mask over my friends face, clicking a button to dispel unwanted toxins.
When Jake was conscious again, Neytiri was hovered over him, while I left to give them privacy, opting to get into my link and returning to my avatar body to find my imprint.
I opened my eyes in my other form, and slowly got up. I grabbed onto the mirror in Quaritch's suit, and snapped it off. I checked my reflection and was relieved to se my wound was healed, merely leaving a scar down the middle of my brow, over the left side of my nose, and down to my chin.
Calling for Kratos, I waited until he came. When he did, he had bounded over cautiously, though I reassured that we were safe. I connect to our bond, and we raced off towards the Tree of Souls, where I sensed Tsu'tey at.

When I arrived, I noticed that Jake and Neytiri came not too far behind. I ignored it and rushed over to my mate's body, his heartbeat weak, and eyes hardly open.
I crouched at his side, and cupped his cheek in my hand, he could barely lift his own to hold it over mine.
"Shh, it's alright my warrior. I am safe, the people are safe." I soothed, Jake and Neytiri coming up behind me, as Tsu'tey struggled to speak. Grimacing in pain.
"I can't...I cannot lead the people. You must lead them...Jakesully." He looked at my friend pleadingly, while I tearfully rested my head against his.
"I'm not officer material." Jake tried to joke.
"It is decided. Now...do the duty of Olo'eyktan." Tsu'tey rasps as he weakly moved my friends hand, pulling out Jake's knife with him. Realizing what he meant, I let out a cry, shoving the weapon away.
"I will not kill you." Jake whispers.
"Please, you can't leave me too!" I added, looking at Tsu'tey pleadingly, his head turns a bit so he could look directly at me.
"It is the way! And it is good." He spoke sternly, though his face relaxed. I shake my head in refusal.
"NO!" I exclaimed, linking our queues together, sharing the pain between us. My hand reached up to carefully grasp the tendrils of the sacred tree.
"Please... Eywa! Please don't take him away from me! Heal him!" I begged as I sobbed over him, feeling Tsu'tey cup my cheek this time. His thumb softly caressing the area.
"I will be remembered. I fought...with two Toruk Makto! And we are lovers, as Jakesully and I were brothers. And he....was my last...shadow..." He murmured, but before Jake could do anything, the Woodsprites descended from above, halting him.
We all watched them land over Jake, Tsu'tey and I. Dancing gently across our skin, before the wind blew through the tendrils I held, and the ones around us.
"My child, I will guide you." We're the soothing words Eywa whispered in my head, two Atokirina' landing on my hands. Slowly, I reached forward, hovering one of mine over his wounds, the other still holding the strands from the tree. The two seeds left my hands, and I looked down.
For a moment, I felt nothing. Yet her power trickled through my veins. Overwhelmed, my body shook in place. It worried my friends and mate, but I did not let them stop me, or distract me. I closed my eyes as my form began to glow, where it matched Eywa's when I was to be switching to this body permanently.
When the power slowly ebbed away, the glow retreated, and I found myself feeling numb. Drained of energy. My friends gasped when bullets hit the ground, and when I looked at Tsu'tey's wounds, they were gone.
I could hardly focus on anything, and I found myself sinking to the ground tiredly. Yet when I felt hands in my hair, I looked over at the person responsible.
"Ma Belle..." He rasped, shakily looking at where his wounds should have been. Through our bond, he was no longer in pain. Though hyper-aware of the amount of energy I had felt when Eywa offered her assistance. With that connection, it gave him energy.
He sat up as good as new. The dried blood was still there, though he pulled me close as he cradled my in his arms, hands inspecting my palms with child-like wonder.
"She guided me, she helped to heal your wounds." I smiled in relief, my friends and the clans growing excited at my words. Cheered erupted all around, celebrating their success of winning the war. Tsu'tey merely rested out foreheads together, his hand holding the back of my head to keep mine close to his.
The cheers quiet down when Jake stood, offering his hand to Tsu'tey. My imprint allowed his help, and together we stood side by side. Yet I was firmly against my mate's chest so I wouldn't collapse, his arm around my waist securely.
"Tsu'tey., the title of Olo'eyktan belongs to you, I wish for you to take it back." Jake honestly told my lover, the two staring at each other closely. Tsu'tey glanced at me briefly, before he smiled, looking back at Jake.
"The title suits you more, you were born to lead, brother. My path is with Sabelle, it always will be." Tsu'tey finally responds, and I smiled sweetly.
The clans began to return home, some staying behind to help us in search for those lost in the war, to give them a proper burial in respect to them.

Later when I was well rested, Tsu'tey and I went to the tree, where I had my first kiss with him. We chased after each other, the both of us smiling until he caught me in his arms. We rolled a couple of times on the ground, until we could do no more.
After we stopped messing around, we laughed together from where we laid, staying there for the night, in each other's arms.