Dear Diary 13:

I Woke Up Inside A Bed That Wasnt Mines. I Rubbed My Eyes And Stretched My Body Out. I Flicked My Eyes Over And Over Again Till The Vision Came Clear To Me. I Jumped Out Of Bed And Looked Around The Room. It Felt Like I Was In A Dream. I Was Lost At Words. Then I Heard Voices. It Was As If They Were Whispering.

I Looked Through The Room. The Bathroom Had A Glass Door Standing Shower With 'Ebony' Written Across It In Cursive. I Smiled Hard. Then Looked To My Right And Seen A Hot Tube Bath.

"I Always Wanted This In My Dream House." I Said To Myself. I Turned Around To See Two Sinks And A Huge Mirror. I Almost Fainted. It Was As If My Dream House Was Coming Alive But It Still Felt Like A Dream. I Exit The Bathroom And Seen Two More Doors Inside The Room. I Opened The Door By The Bathroom And It Came To Be A Walk-In Closest. I Put My Hand On My Mouth As I Seen My Clothes And Boxes All Over The Floor. I Was Stuck, I Was Speechless.

"This The Surprise He Was Talking About. My Dream-"

"House!" I Spun Around On My Feet Very Fastly. I Seen Smoke Smiling.

"Yes This Is Your Dream House Baby Girl. This Our House For Now On." Smoke Stated Then Came Closer. He Kissed My Lips Gently.

"I Have Another Surprise But I Dont Think You Would Like It." Smoke Said Then Grabbed My Hand. I Was Still Half Sleep. I Walked Behind Smoke Through The Room To Exit The Room I Couldn't Believe Was Mines. We Walked Into The Hallway And Had To Walk In A Square To Get To The Stairs. Thats Exactly How I Wanted My Dream House. We Went Down Stairs, To The Kitchen Area. I Was In Love With The Kitchen. I Never Really Put My All Into My Dream Kitchen But I Did Have A Few Ideas I Wanted And It Was All Here, Plus More. I Was Just So Amazed. Smoke Picked Me Up And Put Me On The Island. The Kitchen Was The Bomb. I Just Couldn't Wait To See The Rest Of The House.

"Ok Baby, I Want You To Cover Your Eyes Please." Smoke Asked Me To. I Did As He Say.

"Ok, Now Open Them." When I Lifted My Hands From My Eyes, I Jumped Off The Island And Just Stood Staring. I Had No Words, Nothing To Say. It Was Shocking And Scary At The Same Time. I Just Sat There.

Love, .........Someone