Dear Dairy 6:

I Woke Up Ready For School. Alex Been Over For Five Nights In A Row. Our Relationship Have Been Good. Hoes And Niggas Look At Us But We Give Them Our Ass To Kiss. I Sat Up To See Alex Gone. I Walked To The Bathroom And Seen Him  Taking A Shit. I Chuckled Quietly. He Looked At Me.

"Don't Look At Me. I'm Almost Done." Alex Said.

"You Good Bae, Take Yo Time."

"Well Go Find Me Some School Clothes Please." He Put On A  Cute Sad Face. I Laughed At Him And Went To Find Some Clothes. I Picked Him Out A Tru Religion Outfit And I Had Aero. When Alex Was Done, We Got Ready For School. It Don't Take Us Long To Get Ready. We Grabbed Our Things And Headed Down Stairs. Alex Went First Out The Door. I Followed Behind To See Ty Standing In The Kitchen. I Smiled And Waved.

"Come Hea Girl!" He Called. I Stopped At The Door And Turned Sharply.

"Yes Uncle Ty." I Put On My Sweet Little Girl Voice. I Can Tell He Wasn't Buying It, So I Dropped It.

"Why He Hea So Early?" He Asked.

"Why Are You Up So Early?" I Asked As The Words Drip From My Lips.

"Cause I'm Grown. Na I Better Not See Him Spend The Night Here Again." He Said. I Grew Angry.

"Why? He Aint Do Shit To You." I Stated Calmly. Ty Just Looked At Me. He Came Closer. I Seen Alex Start The Car From The Corner Of My Eye. He Was Stairing At Me

"You Don't Need Him. Im All You Need." Ty Told Me. I Laughed. Ty Slammed The Door, Pushed Me Up Against The Door And Slammed His Lips Onto Mines. The Kissed Sensed Missing Or Lost Love. I Then Sensed Ty Missed Me. I Grab The Back Of His Head And Deepned The Kiss. Ty Picked My Legs Up And I Clamped Onto Him. Things Started To Heat Up. Ty Stopped The Kiss And Looked At Me.

"You Got A Docs Appointment Today.Imma Pick You Up Early." I Shook My Head Slowly. He Kissed Me Again. I Opened The Door And Left. Alex Looked At Me.

"Everything Good. He Slammed That Door Loud." Alex Chuckled.

"Yea, He Got Mad Cause You Was Cuddled With Me." I Giggled.

"Damn Yo Unk Must Like You." Alex Busted Into Laughter, I Joined. Alex Didn't Know Shit. I Was Laughing Cause I'm Playing Alex With My Feelings. I Do Like Him But Not All Of Him. We Whipped Our Eyes.

"Woah Lets Go Before We Be Late." I Said. I Turned On The Radio.

It Didn't Take Us Long To Reach School. I Don't Like This School But Im Almost Done. I Told Alex That I Had An Docs Appointment So I Was Getting Picked Up Early. He Understood. We Walked Hand-And-Hand To His Locker. I Don't Have One.

"Whats Up Boy....Hey Eb." One Of Alex Homies Said. I Waved.

"Whats Up T." Alex Said. I Put My Headphones In. Alex Took Books Out His Locker. I Started To Bob My Head. I Seen  Some Homies Of Mines. We Talked For A While Until Alex And His Homies Wanted To Go Eat. We All Walked Towards The Cafe, This A Everyday Thing For Us. We Entered To A Packed Cafe. We Walked To The Patio And Took Our Seats. 30 Minutes Later The Bell Rung For First Period. Everyone Got Up To Say Our Goodbyes.

"Come Here Bae." Alex Grabbed Me By My Waist. We Kissed Slowly And Softly.

"Excuse Me, We Are In School" Kelly Said Laughing. I Shot My Girls A Bird. Me And Alex Continued Our Kiss But It Was Broken Up By Him. I Looked At Him. I Looked At Kelly, She Blinked Her Eye. We Talk In Code Alot Around People. All My Girls Know Whats Up. I Knew It Was Something. I Blew Her A Kiss And Looked Back At Alex With The Same Face.

"What?" He Asked.

"Nothing Im Fanna Go."

"Ight. See You Later Bae." Alex Gave Me Another Kiss Then We Parted Ways. 

                                 Love, EB!