Dear Diary 10:

I Felt Something Wet On My Forehead. I Felt Strange And Felt Like I Could See Through My Eye Lids. It Was Hard To Open My Eyes. I Heard The Door Open Then Closed, Then Opened Again. I Seen Figures Come Into The Room. I Couldnt See The Bodies But Figures. I Heard All Types Of Voices. Then One Voice That Scared Me. It Sent A Cold Chill Up My Spine. The Voice Had A Hat On With A Big Coat. He Took His Hat Off And Turned Around. It Was Alex. My Heart Sanked In My Bottom. I Thought We Killed Him, I Thought To Myself. He Had A Lighter And Bills, Money Bills. He Sat All The Money On Me And Set Them On Fire. I Couldnt Move But I Felt The Pain, The Burn. A Hole Felt Like It Was In My Chest. All The Burn, All The Pain. My Eyes Was Rolling. Then Before Alex Left The Room, He Pointed At Me And Said,

"I Love You Babygirl. Do Right Or You Will Join Me. Just Letting You Know, You Just Been Shot. Try Not To Die Hoe! Burn Bitch Burn!!" He Screamed And Laughed At Me. I Screamed, Screamed And Tryed To Move. I Squeezed My Eyes Tightly And Screamed As The Pain Came. Then I Opened My Eyes.

It Was Over. I Was Looking At A House Full Of Niggas And Guns. I Layed My Head Back Breathing Hard. I Was Sweating And Confused.

"You Okay Baby Girl?" Ty Asked Me.

"Yea, Just Had A Bad Dream. How Long Was I Out?" I Asked Trying To Sit Up But Was Pushed Back Down By Ty.

"Not Long, For Like Two Hours Dough. You Was Snoring And All." Ty Made A Joke Out Of It. Everyone Laughed But Me. I Didnt See Shit Funny.

"Whats Wrong baby Girl? You Know Im Messing With You. But You Got Shot In Your Lower Leg. So No Walking On It For A Couple Of Days." 

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! 

Ty Couldnt Even Finish His Sentence By The Bullet Shots Being Fired Every Where. All I Seen Was Legs And Guns Beings Used. I Hide Behind The Couch. I Rolled Onto The Floor And Started Crawling To Ty Back Room But Was Picked Up And Carried There. I Seen Smoke Come In After Us With Other Guards. I Didnt See My Uncle Ty Till The Last Bullet Was Fired. Then Silence Came. Every Body Sat Quietly To Listen Then You Heard Chains. It Sounded As If Dogs Was Being Freed.

"Open The Trap," Ty Told Smoke And Some Other Dude I Knew But Couldnt Remember His Name. I Felt Weak As Hell. Smoke Looked At Me As He Moved The Couch From The Wall. I Seen How The Wall Moved From Its Place And There Was A Long Tunnel. I Looked Surprise Because I Never Knew He Had This Down Here.Then The Dogs Started Barking At The Door.

"Load Up Everybody NOW!" Ty Whispered Yelled. Everyone Started To Run Towards The Tunnel. Smoke Picked Me Up Gently. I Grabbed His Gun And Pointed it At The Door. Ty Locked All The Locks And Ranned To The Tunnel. The Wall Closed In Front Of Us Like Magic. Then Every Body Got Silent. There Was Movement In The Room.

"FIND WHERE THE FUCK THEY ASS WENT AT? I WANT TY DEAD BUT EBONY, I WANT HER ALIVE." The Voice Was Pure Veniom. I Was Really Scared For My Life But Was Taught To Never Have Fear In Your Heart Because God Didnt Put It There. But My Heart Still Pounding As If The Whole Room Can Here It. Smoke Grabbed On My Butt Lightly As If Trying To Reposition Me. I Felt Light Headed. Breath Was Short. I Didnt Know What Was Going On. My Eyes Became Blurr.

                           Love, Eb!