Dear Diary 27:

Two weeks passed since our argument. I have been sleeping in the guest bedroom. We made small talk but I'm not having that creep shit anymore in my life. Dro has been trying to make it up to me by fixing me breakfast in bed, hired a nail tech to do my nails at the house and even brought me gifts. I noticed he was trying to get back on good terms but that shit really hurt me. Its the matter of the fact that he doesn't want to tell me why he did it. Uncle Peanut has been reaching out to me about the situation. Even ace talked to me about it. I was listening but didn't care for no one's opinion. 

Today seemed like a good Thursday so far. I had a wonderful bubble bath. My shop was bringing money in. Uncle Peanut had me on his payroll. I felt good, I was just lonely. I wanted a man in my life to share it with. Dro has been backing off lately. I was in the house today doing everything from my phone. When I got done with my bubble bath, I sat in the room naked. I made phone calls and made sure my employees were handling their business. I was on my laptop surfing the web when an ad came up about going to college. I thought about it but moved it to the back of my mind. I know I didn't want to be doing this line of business all my life but then again, It was simple and easy. I barely did anything, I was in charge. I got off my laptop and started watching a movie on Netflix. I started smoking when I heard a knock at my door. I grabbed the covers and said come in. It was Dro sister to my surprise. Her stomach even got a little big. 

"Hey, can we talk?" She asked me. I waved her in my room. She closed the door and moved closer to the bed. 

"I know we don't click like that but I love my brother to death. He seems lost without you." She stated. 

"Well, your brother came to me with open arms saying a lot of things. I just feel like he should be honest with me. I've been one hundred with him." I told her. She looked at me uneasy then went to open the door and closed it back. She came to the bed and sat down.

"The girl you saw my brother with that day was an ex of his. They had a baby on the way and she lost it due to stress. My bother wanted a child for the longest and knowing he was about to be a father changed his life. When she lost the baby she turned suicidal. Long story short, they had a bond and he promised her he wasn't gone leave her side no matter what. He's always been there for her. She has been trying to kill herself every time he doesn't talk to my brother but I told him plenty of times not to blame himself. Plus he got you in his life now, so he needs to end it with her.  He real sensitive about the subject but I know you a good female. You seem really down for my brother. And I'm sorry for being so stuck up. It's just every female always want something out of him. I hope we can start over Ebony." His sister informed me. I felt bad but at the same time, I wished he would have told me. I would understand. 

"Its ok, I also do apologize. I would get up and give you a hug but I'm butt ass naked." I told her. She got up and gave me a hug. 

"You sis now Ebony. I hope we can hang some day. And I listened to you about my baby. I'm keeping the baby. Thanks. You are a true motivation." She stated. We talked for the next five minutes until a knock came at the door. 

"COME IN!" I yelled. Dro came into the room with three bags. 

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked looking between us.

"No bro you good. I'm about to leave. See ya later sis." She said walking towards the door.

"See ya later sis. We can hang sometime this week."

"Ight cool. Imma text you." She said then left the room. I was happy we were on good terms. I'm really happy she apologized. I turned my attention to Dro. He closed the door behind him. 

"Hey baby, can we talk?" He asked moving towards the bed.

"Sure," I stated while lighting up my blunt I had waiting on me. 

"Look, I know my sister big mouthed ass came and here and explained what happened. I couldn't tell you because I was trying to break it off with her. Its been a few years since we lost our child. I was giving money to help her stack up. She knows about you too. I was dead ass serious about what I said, baby. I want you to be my future wife, I really do. Can you forgive me now? I miss you in the bed with me. I miss waking up beside you. baby please." He pleaded with me. My heart was so in love. I wanted to jump all over him. He even looked good. He walked into the room with Gucci all the way down. I licked my lips and winked at him.

"It's all good baby. I forgive you and I miss you too." I honestly smiled. 

"Come give me a hug girl. Daddy misses you." He teased. I smiled from ear to ear. I put the blunt out walked towards him. "Damn, where yo clothes at?" He asked.

"I got out the tub when your sister came in. I was just chilling naked." I told him. 

"I see. Do a spin for me." He tested me but I did what he wanted. He kept licking his lips. 

"You missed me huh?" I teased him.

"Hell yea baby. I didn't know I could feel this way." He told me then he started talking his head off about whats been going on. He showed me what was in the bags and wanted me to come back in the room with him. I put on my robe and followed him back into his room. We talked for the rest of the night. We had bomb ass shower sex. He was making true love to me. It was so passionate. I loved every inch of it. He came in me again. It seemed like he was trying to make a baby. I didn't mind but damn, why me?