Dear Dairy 1:

It was just a regular day. A day I knew was coming but never thought it would come so soon. I've been a virgin for 18 years. I've been fingered out before. Shit, a dude even went down on me. But that's minor shit to a dick being put in you. My momma would always talk to me about sex. I would half listen to her, I wasn't really interested in sex until now. 

On this nice summer day, I was hanging with one of BBB's named Leela. She was about 5'7 with a dark complexion and the age of 17 years young. She had her own apartment down by the westside. We would always chilla and smoke but for some reason today felt different. I walked around her apartment in my boy shorts and sports bra. I usually spend the night when my momma is gone. Leela and I always walked around half naked because nobody stayed with her. We were watching tv and smoking in the living room when a knock came to the door. Leela got up to answer it.

"WHO IS IT?" She yelled through the door. 

"ITS ME CUZO, RICH." A voice yelled back. She opened the door. 

"Hey, cuz, what you doing on this side of town?" She asked him as they walk back into the living room where I was. 

"We need to talk bout something." His voice boomed through the apartment. He had a deep ass voice. That shit sounded sexy ass hell. I was blowing out smoke when Leela looked at me.

"E, this my cuz Rich and Rich this my bitch E." She introduced us. I nodded my head at him while taking another hit of the weed. I passed the blunt to Leela and started to begin to roll another one. Leela and Rich left to talk in her room. When they came out, she was fully dressed. 

"I'll be right back E, I gotta go visit my mother before she does something stupid," Leela stated as she made her way to the door. I got done rolling the blunt when Rich came out of nowhere. Rich stood about 6'2 with a sexy ass dark complexion and deep dimples. He had a low cut with pretty ass teeth. I watched him as he walked to the kitchen. He was fine ass hell to me, I felt myself getting wet. I fied up the blunt to relax. I turned to the music channel and started bobbing my head to the music. I had to use the bathroom. I got up to pee when I hit something hard. 

"I'm sorry Lil mama. My bad." Rich husky voice apologized to me. 

"You good Rich," I told him honestly as he helps me up. I wiped my booty off and felt Rich eyes glued to it. I walked slowly to the bathroom. I turned around and winked at him. 

       ----------------Redoing It-----------------

I Did My Business And Washed My Hands. I Lookes In The Mirror At Myself And Winked. I Knew I Wasnt Ugly. Not One Bit. I Existed The Bathroom To See A Empty Room But What Scared Me Was A Pair Of Arms That Wrap Around My Waist. I Knew It Was Rich, I Could Smell His Colonge. I Got From Around His Grip To Sit Back Down On The Couch. He Followed. I Lit Back Up The Blunt Amd Started Jamming To The Music. Rich Took The Blunt Out My Hand, Started Smoking It And Exhaled In My Face. So I Did The Same But Rich Kissed My Lips When I Did It. The Kiss Sent Sparks Threw My Body. Rich Has The Sofest Lips Ever. I Continued The Kiss. He Licked My Lips For Entrance And I Gave It To Him. Rich Was A Good Kisser. He Took The Blunt Out My Hand, Put In Ash Tray And Started Touching On My Body. I Felt Drippness. I Had To Stop This Cause I Knew I Was A Virgian But Rich Didnt. I Stopped The Kiss And He Looked At Me With Soft Eyes.

"Rich We Have To Stop. Im Sorry," I Told Him.

"Why Though?" He Asked Me Softly. I Swallowed Before I Spoke.

"Im A Virgian Ok." It Came Out Finally. It Was Quiet At First Till Rich Pulled Me Onto His Lap. He Opened My Legs To Be On Each Side Of Him.

"I Knew You Was, Thats Why I Aint Pressure You." Rich Stated To Me. I Wanted So Badly To Fuck Him. Imma Do It Some Time So Why Not Now, I Thought To Myself.

"Can We?" I Asked Rich With My Head Low. He Picked Up My Head With His Index Finger And Started Kissing Me. The Kisses Was Melting Me. Rich Grabbed My Ass Cheeks Very Firmly. He Moved Aside My Boyshorts In The Front Of Him And His Finger Started To Play With My Pussy. I Know He Knew I Was Super Wet. He Inserted One And Started Pumping. A Little Moan Excasped From My Lips. I Didnt Know How To Breath, It Felt So Good. I Got Up,Took Off My Underwear And Waited For Rich. He Got The Hint And Got Up Too. He Took Of His Shoes, Bottoms And Pulled Out A Condom. I Layed Down On The Couch. He Stripped Out His Boxers To See A Standing Up Dick. I Tryed Not To Show My Scared Face. Rich Opened The Condom And Put It On. He Hovered Over Me.

"Are You Sure Eb?" Rich Asked Me. I Nodded Slowly. He Kissed My Neck Then Down To My Breast. The Shit Was Feeling Good. His Dick Sat At My Entrance. Rich Just Looked At Me.

"Im Ready Rich, Just Go Easy." I Told Him While He Shook His Head. He Pushed Some Of It In, It Hurted A Little. Then A Little Bit More And More. It Started To Hurt. I Screamed A Little. Rich Pushed All Of His Meat In Me. Tears Fled Down My Face.

"Move....." I Mumbled Out. Rich Started To Thrust Slowly In Me. The Pain Was Turning Into Pleasure. I Gripped His Neck And Swung My Legs On His Back. It Started To Feel So Good. Rich Groans Even Sounded Sexy To Me. I Nibbed On His Ear. I Whispered For Him To Go Faster. He Did As Told And Rich Pace Was Fast As A Rock. I Moaned Loudly. The Feeling Coming Over Me Felt So Good. Rich Slowed Down And Went Deep. I Felt It In My Gut. I Was Just Enjoying The Moment.

Within An Hour Of Sex, I Hopped In The Shower. I Got Out To See Rich Brushing His Teeth. He Eyed Me And Smiled. The Sex Game Was Good. I Made My Way To LeeLa Room On The Other Side Of The Apartment But Was Stopped When I Seen Her Face. Rich Came Out Behind Me In His Boxers. He Walked Right Pass

Her Like It Was Nothing. I Stood Looking At Her. She Smiled And Ranned To Me. I Didnt Know What For.

"Im So Proud Of You But Next Time. Dont Fuck At My Apartment Unless You Ask Boo." LeeLa Stated Smiling.

I Was At Her Apartment For The Next Two Days. We Was Just Having Fun. I Even Fucked Rich Two More Times. The Sex Game Was Crazy. That Day Was A Day To Remember.

Love EB!