Dear Diary 26:

Its been about a month since our wild night. We have been busy finding the people who shot at us in front of the club. Uncle Peanut calls Dro everytime he finds something out about the dudes. Somehow they are connected to Smoke and Ty. Dro has been digging up information too. I started working at the strip club as a second boss. I met the whole staff and strippers. Uncle Peanut made sure everyone respected me. Dro damn sure threatened everyone if they ever fucked with me. The strippers envy me hard. I could tell a few liked Dro. I was in the club during the day while uncle Peanut took the night shift. I even got my killing business started. I only killed a few people the first week then had my employees do the rest. I didn't like to kill people. That shit can sometimes eat you up. Money was flowing in big time for me. I opened two bank accounts up, one for business and one just to stash money. I was liking how I stacked dead presidents. I even messed around and brought me a new car off the lot. Dro made sure I had eyes on me at all times. It didn't bother me much. I've been feeling funny lately but always move it to the back of my mind. I even finalized my divorce with smoke. I was a free woman now. Today was the day Dro and I chilled together at home. Its been a rough month and we barely see each other. We were watching tv in the room while smoking and eating takeouts. Dro phone started ringing and it was his sister. He answered the phone to her crying. He told her he got her, just come by the house and pick it up. Dro always took care of his sister, no matter how mad she makes him. He looked at me for a long time.

"Hey baby, do you want kids?" He asked. I looked at the movie than him.

"Lol! Did you ask that due to the movie? I never thought about it but wouldn't mind." I replied back. He just sat quietly. We proceeded to watch the movie together. About five minutes later a knock came to the door. 

"Come in," He yelled. His sister walks in with a sad face. I and she still don't get along like that. we just look at each other and keep it moving. 

"Bro bro can I talk to you outside, please? It's very important." She asked. He gave her a look then got out of bed. When they left the room I felt sick. I made my way to the bathroom and vomit everywhere. I hated getting sick. I laid back in bed and took a nap. 

I woke up to hear someone raising their voice. I looked around the room and I was alone. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom again to vomit. I needed medicine now. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. My throat felt dry and itchy. When I hit the corner, I saw Dro yelling at his sister about something. I walked past them like they weren't even there. 

"Baby, are you ok?" Dro asked me.

"I'm ok, just not feeling good. I should be ok." I told him. I was in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich and getting some water. I started making my way back upstairs when Dro called me over. He stated he wanted to ask me a question about abortions. I looked at his sister and she rolled her eyes at me. 

"Would you get an abortion because the baby daddy doesn't want to take care of his own seed?" He asked me. 

"First off, I don't believe in abortions. second off, No I wouldn't get it. If he doesn't want to man up, put that nigga on child support." I honestly told him. He thanked me then looked at his sister. I proceeded upstairs. When I got into the room I felt funny ass hell. I sat on the bed eating my food until my phone ranged. I answered it knowing it was about money. Uncle peanut needed me at the club for a quick business meeting. I told him to give me thirty minutes and I'll be there. I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I took my clothes off, I noticed a few blood spots in my underwear. I got peroxide and put it on my underwear to get rid of the blood. My momma taught me that, well my auntie. I sat thinking about her for a few minutes then started crying out of nowhere. I really missed my pops and auntie. I wish I knew more about my mom.  I took a quick shower then went into the room to find me some clothes. Dro came into the room looking pissed ass hell.