Dear Diary 31:

The week seemed to go by fast. The next day I cleaned up my house from head to toe. I even started hanging up my pictures. Dro surprised me with lunch at the house. I haven't had a lot of energy lately. I have just been handling work from the house. The guards have been checking in on me too. Dro called every hour at least one time. Dro made sure I was gone be straight. I ended the week with my first doctor visit. Dro was acting like a little baby when he saw they had to take my blood. I started laughing at him and he didn't like that. We ended our night on my couch talking about any and everything. I felt more in love with this man every day.

This Sunday, Dro decided we go to the beach. I put on my two-piece bathing suit and Dro saw my little baby bump. It was small and round like. Dro got to his knees, he started kissing my stomach all over. One of the guards informed Dro they were all packed up. Everybody was ready for the beach. Dro asked the guards to be laid back for this time and bring their families. I saw a few families out with us then I noticed most of them don't have anyone. It didn't take us long to get to the beach. The beach had that fall breeze coming in finally. Dro had his toes out. I started to make fun of his toes then gave them a compliment. The men started setting everything up. I saw Dro's sister walk up with her baby daddy, I guess. We started mingling until Dro came over.

"Do you wanna get into the water baby?" He asked.

"Yes baby, I love to swim. You know this." I honestly told him. Dro's sister started to comment in then we ended that conversation. Dro and I make our way to the water. We were playing around, having a great time. A little boy bolted up to Dro.

"Hey, uncle." He greeted Dro. I started to look where he came from then seen Ace standing right by us.

"He's so handsome Ace," I told him. He thanked me then asked was I ready. I shook my head knowing I was fifty-fifty. I let the men talk. I went deeper into the water and started to swim. I was up under the water when I felt a hand grab my foot. I started kicking and swimming as fast as hell. Dro called out to me. When I got close to him, I started swinging on him. He picked me up and threw me into the water. We were having a good time. Everybody came into the water, we were all chilling and enjoying each other time. It felt everyone was connected. I see why Dro never switched his team players up. We stayed at the beach till night creeps on us. Dro was smiling all the way home. He kept eyeing me then I started smiling. I was trying to figure out what was he smiling so hard for.

The next day, I woke up to my house smelling like freshly cooked food. I knew Dro left me here by myself. I grabbed my gun and made my way downstairs. I saw him in the kitchen cooking shirtless. When I was walking upon him, he turned around then looked at my hand.

"So what's that for?" He asked preparing two plates.

"It's a habit. Even when I know you got Rosco and that other dude lurking my house. What are you doing here this early?" I asked him. I put my gun on the counter then made my way to my dishrack. I grabbed two glasses.

"I wanted to cook for you. Is that a problem baby? And where yo clothes at ma'am?" He asked in a funny voice then slapped my ass. I forgot I had on my short ass silk dress. My ass cheeks were hanging all out and my breast was just sitting on my chest all out. Dro licked his lips as he grabbed our plates then headed for the living room. He put the tv on.

"Well last time I checked, I'm grown. I can wear what the fuck I want, boo." I told him while swaying my hips in front of him. I placed our glasses on the table. He looked at me while stuffing his mouth. I busted into laughter. He started laughing when I licked his face. He put down his plate and we instantly got to playing. His phone started ringing then we stopped. He started talking on the phone and I got to eat. When he ended his call, he got to eating too. We were watching some old movies on tv. My phone started ringing. It was a text message from one of my employees. I needed her to meet up with Smoke for me. I've been putting off meeting up with him, so I can figure out a plan. I scheduled for us to meet up tomorrow at some park. Smoke agreed. Dro even knows who he gone used for her bodyguards. I informed him about what was going on and he just nodded his head. I was done eating before him. I got up to wash my few dishes then make my way upstairs to take a shower. I had a few things to handle today. I grabbed my little journal from my nightstand and threw it on the bed. I started taking my clothes off when Dro burst into the room. I gave him a look then made my way to the bathroom to start my water. Dro was reading my journal when I came back into the room.