Dear Dairy 17:

A Few Days Passed Since I Got Home From The Hospital. The Next Day, Smoke  And I Went To The Court House To Get Married. I Was To Thrilled. Kelly And LeeLa Been Staying In The House With Me. Smoke And I Been Good, Till He Came In.

Wednesday Morning, I Went Shopping At Walmart. LeeLa Went One Way And Kelly Was On Her Phone The Whole Time. We Was Walking Down The Drink Aisle. I Put Three Packs Of Green Tea In My Buggy, When Tall Handsome Asked Me,

"Do You Need Help?" I Completely Stop What I'm Doing And Looked At Him. Tall And Dark With A Little Chris Brown Comparison.  His Teeth Lit Up Pearly Whites. I Bit My Lip Corner.

"I'm Fine Thank You Though." I Replied Fastly Then Looked At Kelly. Kelly Looked At Me Then Him. I Gave Her That Bitch Its Time To Go Look. A Few Aisles Down, Kelly Stopped Me In My Tracks.

"Did You Know Him?" She Asked Me.

"No I Don't But His Energy Is Strong As Hell." I Replied Back. Kelly Just Looked At Me. She Knew What I Was Talking About.

"Red Flag E. If His Energy Got You Paralyzed, Then Yo Ass Need To Stay Away." Kelly Demanded.

"I Know Sis Damn. Calm Yo Dramatic Ass Down." I Told Her. She Rolled Her Eyes At Me.  I Was Putting Cereal Into The Buggy, When Kelly Started Throwing Her Things Into The Buggy Like A Basketball Goal. I Gave Her A Evil Look.

"WHO YOU LOOKING AT LIKE THAT GURLLL?" She Yelled Down The Aisle.

"AT YOU AND STOP BEING GHETTO." I Yelled Back. She Started Laughing Then Hit The Corner. We Met Up With LeeLa On The Sweets Aisle. We Finished Up Grocery Shopping And Was Heading To The Car.

"EXCUSE ME! YO! EXCUSE ME! AYE!" We Heard Somebody Yelling. Kelly Said,

"Yo E, It's That Dude Again."

"What Dude?" LeeLa Asked.

"I Don't Know This Nigga Man." I Started To Get Mad.

"He Kinda Cute." LeeLa Says As He Walks Up. We All Size Him Up. He Rocking Levi From Head To Toe With A Cold Wrist Watch. I Like This Nigga Watch, I Say To Myself.

"How Are You Lovely Ladies Doing?" Mystery Man Asks.

"Oh Shit Na, He Got Manners. Yull Aint Tell Me All That." LeeLa Burts Out. Kelly Looks At Me. We Both Laugh.

"We Doing Good." Kelly Answers.

"Hella Good." LeeLa Adds In.

"That's Good, But I'm Trying To See How The Quiet One Doing?" He Looks At Me.

"Baby I'm Married." I Stated Then Showed Him My Left Hand. He Looked Sad At First, Till He Straighten His Posture.

"Oh. Cool. He Must Be A Lucky Man. Your Very Beautiful. You Must Model?" He Asks.

"Hell Na." LeeLa Stated.

"I Wish You Could Give Me The Honor To Take Some Pictures Of You In My Studio. Your Complexion." He Said A Mouth Full. I'm Speechless.

"I Can Get All Of You Guys." He Added In. Kelly And LeeLa Started Talking To Him. I Wasnt Feeling It, Even Though He Cute But I'm Good. I Turned On My Heels And Started Walking Towards My Car. I Popped The Trunk Open And Started Unpacking The Buggy. The Dude Comes Over And Starts Helping Me. This Nigga Really Starting To Get Aggy, I Told Myself. Kelly Got Inside The Car. LeeLa Started Unpacking Her Buggy Too. I Made My Way Towards The Driver Side Of The Car. Kelly Looked At Me. I Gave Her My Aggy Look. She Laughed Then Pointed At My Window. It Was Him.

"What's Up? What You Want?" I Angrily Asked Him.

"Here's My Card. Call Me If All Three Of Yull Decided. But I Really Want You." He Told Me Honestly. I Read His Eyes.