Dear Diary 25:

Dro and I drove in silence. I could sense his anger. I was in my own thoughts about what just happen. I refused to let any women run up on me. I didn't give a damn who sister it was. We drove on the interstate for a long time. I knew we passed his house. I took a quick glance at him as if I was observing the car in the next lane. His face was calm. It seemed driving help clear his mind. Next thing I know, he turns on some music and starts jooking. I burst into laughter.

"Whats funny?" He asked while making his way off the interstate.

"How you just out of nowhere, turn on some music and start jooking like you got a girl in front of you. That shit was funny ass hell. I didn't see that coming." I told him. I was still laughing.

"Baby I'm full of surprises." He told me. It wasn't what he said, its the seriousness in his voice that made me rethink that. I knew to think smarter. Smoke, Ty, and the others played me but this time, its time I do some playing. Dro took a few red lights then some back street turns and we pulled up to the most huggest house on the street. A long gated community sat just around this one house. I looked with amazement in my eyes.

"You like this house don't cha?" Dro asked while inputting a code. I took two quick glances and only seen two of the four digits. I noted it in my brain.

"Yes, baby I like this house. Its huge with plenty of space. I love the gate around it. No visitors in or out unless you know the code. Who wouldn't want this house?" I asked as he knew. When the gate was open wide enough, he proceeded on in. We drove to the entrance where the guards were on duty. Dro cut the engine and grabbed a bag from the back. He told me to get out slowly. I did what he said and then laughed at me. The guards looked confused and so did I.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm just fucking witcha." He started walking towards me with open arms for a hug. I started play hitting him. Then before I knew it, I was in the air. Somehow I ended up with my legs twisted around his waist. He had my back on the car.

"You gone stop?" He asked breathing heavy. I started laughing at him then latched my lips onto his. We started getting a kissing session in.

"Well damn nephew, can I meet her first, before ya'll start fucking outside?" Dro uncle approached us. When I heard nephew, I wondered was it moms brother or dads. Dro eased me down and chuckled.

"My bad unk. Ebony this is my uncle, Peanut. My mom's brother. This is his lovely home." Dro informed me. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, sir. Your house is the bomb. I love it." I honestly told him. He thanked me then we proceeded into the house. When we walked past the guards, I could tell they were checking me out hard. I knew I was an eye-catcher. When we made our way into the house, I was amazed at the decor. Dro noticed it and touched my cheek.

"You like huh ma?" He asked.

"Hell yea I do baby. You know it. I would love to decorate the hell out this shit." I stated with amazement. We walked all through the house until we reached the kitchen. It felt like we took forever to walk to the kitchen. I was taking notes on uncle Peanut house. I knew he was the boss of something. We all sat at the table where there was folders, money, drugs, and guns laid out. I sat quietly listening to them talk about business. I started to do mental notes about certain things I heard until uncle Peanut asked me a question.

"Hey Ebony, how would you like to come work for me?" He asked. Dro looked at me with questioning eyes too.

"What exactly would I be doing?" I asked first.

"Dro explain to your girl please the multi-million dollar businesses I have. She can work at one or all of them." Uncle Peanut stated. He winked at me. I felt a little uncomfortable but tried not to show it.