Dear Dairy 2:

A Month Later

I Woke Up To Walk To The Corner Store. My Mother Was Still Gone, So I Went In Her Room To Grab The Spare Keys. Then I Seen A Small Bag On The Bed With A Note:

Hey Honey, Mommy Left Early To Go Help Aunt Sally. Here's Some Thing For You To Keep. Take Good Care Of It But Go Have Fun Today. The Key Is In The Jelewary Box.
         Mommy Loves You Ebony

I Opened The Bag To See Money. Stacks Of Money. I Let My Mouth Hang Low But Picked It Up When I Heard A Knock On The Door. As I Made My Way, I Hide The Bag Under Our Couch. I Looked Threw The Peep Hole In Seen My BBB Girl, Kelly.

Kelly Joined The BBB Her 10th Grade Year. Kelly Was A Pretty Girl. She Was Spanish, American, Irish And Black. She Had Long Silk Hair That Stopped Mid-Way Of Her Back. She Had Double D Breast With A Fat Round Ass That Sit Up So Nice. She Was Bi-Sexual, We Even Did A Couple Things Together. But Thats Only When We Both Was High As Hell. Even Though I Was A Virgian We Only Ate Each Other Out And She Suck My Breasts.

I Opened The Door And Moved To The Side To Let Her In. Then Came Two Niggas Right Behind Her I Aint Even See.

"Who The Fuck Yull?" I Asked Stepping In Front Of Them. My Door Was Wide Opened.

"Eb This Mike And Wiz. They Go To School Witt Us. Chill Baby, They Just Wanna Smoke." Kelly Spoke From Behind Me. I Sized Them Good And Let Them In. Now I Do Remember Them, They From The North Side Of The Tracks. I Locked The Door And Grab The Bag From Under The Couch And Walked To My Room To Hide It. I Grabbed The Air Freshner, A Lighter And Some Blunts. Kelly Had Opened The Windows Already. She Know The Process When It Comes To My House. I Sat On My Love Sofa, This My Favorite Spot In The House. I Can Just Look Out The Window. I Heard Some Throats Being Cleared. I Turned My Head To See Kelly, Wiz And Mike Standing.

"Sit Down." I Said. Kelly Laughed.

"We Aint Just Wanna Sit Down Lil Mama." Wiz Stated. He Gotta Sexy Voice.

"You Good. Next Time, When I Sit Then You Sit." I Told Wiz. Kelly Threw Me A Bag Of Weed And I Got To Rolling.

For The Past Five Minutes I Was Rolling Up All The Weed. Kelly Got Up To Turn On The Radio. Plies Fucking Or What Came On. This My Momma Dance Cd. Kelly Always Find This Fucka Every Time I Hide It. I Thought To Myself. Kelly Started Twerking On Mike. I Had My Head Focused On Rolling. Wiz Was Watching Me. Ion Know Why But I Got Turned On By The Way He Licked His Lips. I Almost Lost It.

"Ight. Lets Fie Up Yull." I Said As I Grab The Lighter And Got Our Smoke Session Going.

An Hour Later, The House Was Smokey And Loud. The Music Was Low And Every One Was Laughing And Talking. Wiz Came In Sat By Me. He Passed Me The Blunt. I Took A Few Puffs Then Called Kelly. Her And Mike Was Down Each Other Throats,  I Laughed My Ass Off. I Handed It Back To Wiz. Me And Him Killed The Last Blunt. I Wanted To Twirl Some Thing. So I Jumped On Wiz. It Scared Him.

"DAMN GIRL!" Wiz Yelled. I Gave Him The Face.

"Who You Yelling At In My House?" I Asked Him Calmly. He Smirked.

"Not You Eb. How Old You Is?" Wiz Asked Me.

"Im 18 And You?"

"Im 18 Lil Mama." Wiz Voice Was Just So Sexy To Me. I Got A Little Wet And Hopped He Didnt Feel It.

"Yea" I Stated As I Was Getting Up. Wiz Grabbed My Waist And Pulled Me Back Down. I Felt His Manhood And It Felt Good. My Pussy Was Throbbing Hard. I Looke At Wiz Then At Kelly.

"Kelly Go In The Geust Room." I Told Her. Kelly And Mike Left The Room. Wiz Looked At Me With A Questionimg Face.

"Just Chill Wiz, They Wanted To Fuck" I Told Him.

"Oh. Can I Lay Down?" Wiz Asked.

"Help Me Close The Windows And You Can." Was All I Said And Wiz Jumped Up To Close Every Last One. I Sprayed The Room, Made Sure Every Thing Was Locked And Grabbed Wiz Hand Leading Him To My Room. As We Walk Past The Geust Room, All You Here Is Moaning And Groaning. I Giggled Loudly And Then The Noises Stopped. Me And Wiz Ranned To My Room From Hearing Kelly Mouth Cause When She Fucking, She Dont Want Nobody To Interuppt. Wiz Layed On My Bed. I Turned On Tv And Sat Down. Wiz Was A Pretty Boy. I Looked Over His Whole Body. Wiz Was About 5'8 With A Light Complexion And Little Tattoos. I Seen A Bump In His Pants, It Looked Big. I Licked My Lips And Bit Down On My Bottom Lip.

"You See Some Thing You Like Lil Mama?" Wiz Asked Me. My Eyes Quickly Snapped To Face As He Sat Up.

"Naw," I Said Dryly Then Wiz Came By Me. I Swallowed Hard.

"Wea Yo Momma At Lil Mama?" Wiz Asked Me.

"Why You Asking Me All These Damn Questions Wiz?" I Snapped a Little.

"My B, Just Asking Cause I Wanna Take A Little Nap." My Panties Got Wet.

"You Can." I Told Him. Next Thing I Know, Wiz Was Out His Shoes And Shirt. He Had A Big Tattoo On His Chest And A Body To Drool Over. I Licked My Lips Again But This Time I Felt Some One Touch Me. I Looked To See Wiz Face. He Pulled Me Into Him.

"What?" I Asked As I Lay By Him.

"Sleep With Me Please?" Wiz Begged. So I Layed By Him.

Less Than Five Mintues I Heard Lite Snoring. I Faced Him, He Was Pretty. I Touch His Body Slowly Not To Wake Him. His Abbs Feel Tight And Warm. I Told Myself. I Kissed His Chest Lightly. I Seen That On A Music Video And Thought It Was Sexy.

"Damn Eb, Dont Do That." Wiz Said Lowly. He Scared The Shit Out Of Me. I Looked Up At His Face.

"I'm Sorry." I Told Him Honestly. He Grabbed My Chin And Kissed My Lips.

"Its Ight Lil Mama." He Kissed Me Again. We Were Kissing Slow And Rough. That Shit Turned Me On. I Put My Leg Over Him And He Smacked My Ass. I Moaned A Little.

"Damn You Wet Eb" Wiz Spoke Threw The Kiss. I Smiled On His Lips.

"Im Sorry Wiz." He Kissed Me Again And His Finger Did All The Talking. I Grabbed His Head Lightly. Wiz Jumped.

"Naw You Aint Ready Eb" He Told Me. I Looked At Him And Hit His Dick A Little Harder.

"Fuck You Wiz. I Been Ready," I Told Him Knowing I Really Wasnt. He Shook His Head And Pulled Out. I Looked Down And Sat Up In My Bed. His Dick Look Like A Monster. I Swallowed Hard As Hell And I Think He Heard It.

"You Speechless?" Wiz Asked.

"Naw Come On." I Motioned. Wiz Took My Panties Off And Rubbed My Pussy Slowly. He Licked His Fingers As He Closed His Eyes. I Know I Taste Good. Wiz Took His Pants Off And Took Out A Condom. He Slid It On Slowly. He Grabbed My Shaking Thighs And Slid On Slow. He Groaned Lowly But I Heard Him.

"Damn Eb You So Tight." He Said. I Arched My Back High As I Can. Wiz Was Fat All Over. I Breathed Slowly. Wiz Kissed My Lips And Got To Work.

                             Love, EB!