Bio

Name: Shawn Ryan
Callsign: Tombstone
DOB: December 25, 1981
POB: Harrington, Washington, USA
Height: 6'4"(1.93 meters)
Weight: 197lbs(89 legs)
Unit: CAG
Uniform

93 meters)Weight: 197lbs(89 legs)Unit: CAGUniform

Equipment:
416 sbr

Equipment:416 sbr

Mk23 socom

Gadget: a single use m72 law with a thermite warhead to breach hard wallsBio:       Shawn joined the army at 17, throughout his life he had tossed around the idea of joining but the talks of going to West Point convinced him to take the contract

Bio:
Shawn joined the army at 17, throughout his life he had tossed around the idea of joining but the talks of going to West Point convinced him to take the contract. He spent his time at West Point learning tactics and how to command units until Tuesday, September 11th, 2001. He had attended RIP before going to West Point so he got orders to arrive to C Company of 2nd battalion of the 75th Ranger Regiment for deployment. There he took command from a retiring Lieutenant, then they deployed to Iraq. Usually officers do not enter the field, however Shawn felt it a necessary risk. By august of 2002, he had earned a reputation for being an officer who didn't shy away from the combat he sent his men into. By his birthday in 2002, the young Lieutenant had become widely known for his ballsy strategies and outstanding record for missions without mistakes, his men loved him and the higher ups were turning to him for any high value missions they couldn't afford to fail on.
In January of 2005, he was approached by a man with a scruffy beard and bright blue eyes, the mission that followed would go down in history. A joint operation between MARSOC, CAG and the Rangers, at zero dark thirty they breached the compound and began executing their objectives. Shawn and his unit cleared the eastern section while MARSOC took the western section. CAG would split between the two, the raid went flawlessly and 32 enemy combatants were killed or captured before they knew what was going on. Impressed with his leadership in the raid, CAG approached him and offered a opportunity to attend the selection for that half of the year. He attended and passed, extremely lucky since half his class was wiped out by injury alone. He ran with CAG until 2020, when he was approached by Director Harry Pandey. His predecessor Aurelia Arnot had been keeping an eye on the operator after Operator Erik Thorn recommended him.