1.

Dear Diary,

I'm so upset today. Today, at the fashion show, I walked with Dev. I was looking the most beautiful and most gorgeous of all the girls today, no doubt. Dev was looking handsome in his blue kurta, yet we didn't win best couple.  How can it be? We should have been the best couple of Somnath. People are supposed to go crazy seeing our jodi and all the girls should be jealous of us. Yet nothing happened.

Shiva gloated the entire day. He fed laddus to the entire jury for not selecting us. I would have thought he bribed everyone not to make us win, but I know he doesn't have that kind of money. He even fed me a laddu with his own hands. Sometimes I wish I could kill him, but unfortunately I can't. It's not fair! Dev and I are the best. He needs to accept that.

My class six waali enemy, Payal suddenly came out of nowhere and told me that Dev and I have no chemistry. No chemistry, my foot! She has always been jealous of me because I won my school's beauty contest. Her chemistry with her husband is so, so bad that most of the time they seem like brother and sister. How dare she teach me about chemistry?

I was so mad at everyone that I left the venue immediately and guess who comes? SHIVA!! That bhootnath. He gave a chocolate for losing. Now, I hate him for doing that, but you know I can't resist chocolates. So I ate the chocolate and he called me a bhukkar chudail. Why did he give me that chocolate if he was going to call me names for eating that.

Kirti came to console me right after. She took me to an ice-cream parlour and we have double chocolate ice-cream large. I asked her what went wrong and even she told me there was no chemistry. I refuse to believe that, but Kirti is my bff. She won't lie to me. Dev was too stiff beside me, and I can believe that. He's a little shy. But we've to work on our chemistry. The entire Somnath must be laughing at me. Everyone knows I love Dev, yet we've didn't win the competition.

After that, I decided to speak to Dev so I went to Pandya house. Dhara di consoled me and told me we're the best couple in her eyes. Dev wasn't at home and I was sad. So Dhara di gave me gulab jamuns and halwa. I ate them and my mood took a u-turn. Shiva suddenly came there and he called me a raakshasi. I was about to retort but then he began to help Dhara di with the gas cylinder and my mouth dropped open. He's so strong!

He literally picked up the cylinder on his shoulder and he did it very easily. I couldn't take my eyes off. His strength is so impressive and I wondered if he could pick me up just as easily. Then I remembered he can, because a few days back he picked me up and threw me out of his house. Can Dev pick me up? I don't think so. I'll just have to ask Shiva to pick me up whenever I want. Okay, no, can't think that XD.

Shiva scolded me for staring at him. So I made a sad face and Dhara di asked him to apologise. He didn't, but I forgave him anyway. Then she asked him to drop me home. He obviously said no at first, but that bhaalu can't say no to his Dhara di and it's sweet. So cute! He dropped me home, even though he threatened to leave me in the middle of the road. He teased me about losing best jodi throughout the ride.

After I came home, Maasi started annoying me. She was glad I didn't win this. Even though she and Shiva, hate each other, they're the same when it comes to me and Dev. She was annoyed and Anita di didn't help at all so I came to my room. I fell asleep for a while.

When I woke up Kirti had sent pictures of the contest. I opened them and saw all the pictures of Dev and myself. There was a video clip of us walking the ramp. I just couldn't believe it. There was zero chemistry between us. It was like brother and sister walking the ramp. He didn't even have him arm around my waist and none of it was romantic. We really weren't the most romantic couple of Somnath.

I needed advice so I opened my laptop. There's only one person whose advice I follow. Deewanibhabhi's blog. She gives the best love advice. So I started searching through her blog for something that might be useful. Nothing came close except, "What to do when your relationship is losing its spark?" I read the whole article and realised that it wasn't useful for my own situation. But I found some dirty, romantic stories which helped my mood.

I finally took a decision. Deewanibhabhi's stories helped me. In her stories, the hero and heroine had insane chemistry and very hot physical attraction. The prettiest girl in Somnath needed to have insane chemistry with someone. I have to make the hottest jodi with someone, which all Somnath would be jealous of.

Signing off now,

Love,
Raavi